S3|E10: Cursed VHS Tape (NewJeans)

Requested by: @Mr1Faustin

—————————————————

Author's POV

"Sir, you might wanna check this out," An Umbrella operative said.

Grabbing the attention of the supervisor, he goes up to the operative to check out what he'd found.

"What is it?" He asked.

"There's a paranormal reading in Sector Seven," He informed him.

"Hm... Looks like it's originating from the deserted island which is also where the abandoned hospital is located, send a team to investigate," He ordered and he nodded.

"Yes, sir," The operative replied.

----------------------------------------

Meanwhile...

Y/N's POV

Relaxing at home, I watched the news channel and lazed on the couch as there were no mission assignments.

That was until my phone began ringing, looking at the caller ID, it was my boss, and I picked up my phone to answer.

"Yes, sir?" I greeted.

"Agent Baker, one of our patrols has detected an anomaly in Sector Seven, we need your squad to go analyze the state of the circumstance," He said.

"Got it, sir, consider it done," I replied and I hung up.

About time, my men and I were eager for a fight, or some sort of action at least since paranormal anomalies have been less frequent than usual.

Getting myself dressed up, I hop into my car, I drove to Umbrella Corporation Dockyard as instructed to meet up with my squad.

Once I was cleared through the gate, I parked my car in an open spot, I get out of my car, and locked it.

"Hey, Baker, about time you get here," Chris greeted and I chuckled.