S2|E1: Graveyard Shift Pt.1 (Female Idols)

Y/N's POV

Y/N's POV

Finally, summer vacation is finally here and I can take a long break from college, the past several months have been filled up with nothing but school work and depression. 

Sounds nice, right? Anyway, I heard a new pizza place had opened up nearby and that's something worth checking out as my bro works at the new place too as a dayshift security guard. 

If you're curious, the place is called Kim Jisoo's Pizzeria, and not only do they serve 5-star rated pizza there, but they also hold children's parties and have an arcade there too. 

But the most disturbing part of that place is that they have highly advanced animatronics that literally looks human-like and you can't even tell if they're robots or not because they interact like humans and each of them has different personalities. 

I've been to the pizzeria once and it was nice except seeing the robots in person was quite disturbing since they look so life-like and I felt like I'm being watched. 

Since I'm on summer vacation, my brother suggested getting a summer job or something to make some extra money. I tried working at Mcdonald's but that was a disaster because the manager was an asshat and the money wasn't worth it. 

I've also tried other places like Taco Bell but some weird customer asked for 20 party packs and complained about how it was taking too long. You can tell how well that ended. 

After failure after failure of finding a part-time job, my brother suggested his own workplace, the pizzeria, the seemed pretty good ranging about $120 per week and it's a graveyard shift from 12:00 AM to 6:00 AM which isn't that bad. 

However, Namjoon warned me that it was going to be boring as hell as nothing happened during the night as far as he knows so he suggested bringing a switch or something to help pass the time.

Honestly, watching animatronics during the night is better than getting yelled at by rude customers and dickhead managers all the time. 

Considering his offer, I went through a job interview and got it with no issues as I've done so many times. 

"Alright, Y/N, you're shift will start tonight, but you better bring some snacks because it's going be a long night." He warned me and I chuckled.

"No worries, bro, I'm packed up!" I assured him by showing my backpack full of chips and a switch.

"Great, because you're going to need it!" He said to me before going to sleep. 

It near already 11:35 midnight, I should be going now before I'm late, not that anyone is going to be there but I have to in order to get paid. 

Driving to the pizzeria at night, it was quiet as everyone is asleep by now and there were very few cars on the road. 

When I got to the pizzeria, it was dead quiet and the parking lot was literally empty as all the neighboring stores are closed too. Parking the car in the closest stall in front of the place, I got out and locked the doors.