S5|E11: A Day With Yunjin (Huh Yunjin)

Requested by: @Dav1233555

—————————————————

Y/N's POV

Waking up to a beautiful sunrise, I looked over at my bed to see the missing presence of my gorgeous girlfriend which made me wonder where she could've gone.

Suddenly, I smelled a delicious aroma of food coming downstairs from the kitchen, I got up from my king-sized bed and walked down the stairs to see Yunjin-Noona cooking breakfast.

Quietly as she was occupied with cooking pancakes, I snuck a backhug making her jump a little before becoming a giggling mess.

"You almost gave me a heart attack baby," She said and I chuckled.

"Well I can't help it Noona, you are just so beautiful," I replied as I kept hugging her.

"Okay birthday boy, can you please get yourself cleaned?" She kindly asked and I nodded.

Letting go of Yunjin, I ran upstairs to shower and brush my teeth, I went back downstairs to see that Yunjin was finished cooking breakfast.

She placed the food on the table, I wasted no time digging in as Yunjin did the same enjoying her fruits of labor.

"Do you have anything particular you want to do for your birthday?" She asked.

"Uhm, not really, I just want to be with you," I answered and she smiled.

"Always cute aren't you~? But are you sure you want to stay home?" She asked and I shrugged.

"Unless you have something planned then I'll be more than happy to go with it," I replied and she nodded.

"Is the mall cool with you?" She proposed and I agreed.

As soon as we finish eating breakfast, Yunjin takes the dishes and cleans them up, we get dressed, and go into the garage into her car.

The drive was about ten minutes long until we reached the shopping center, she parked in an open stall and we got out.

Making our way into the shopping plaza, there were so many stores to browse and shop, but I followed Yunjin wherever she went, which is the Lego store.

"I thought you never liked being here," I mentioned.

"Which one do you want? The UCS Venator?" She asked and my eyes widened.

"W-What?" I stuttered and she giggled.

"You heard me right? Which set do you want?" She asked and I gulped.

Pointing at the UCS Venator she nods, she takes the huge ass set from the shelf and places it on the cashier's counter after waiting in line for a bit.

"Is this all for today?" He asked as he rang it up.