S1|E5: Highschool Cheerleaders (LE SSERAFIM)

Y/N's POV

Y/N's POV

Howdy, my name is Hwang Y/N but you'll probably not remember me as I'm not the type of guy that likes to be in the spotlight compared to the famous students as I'm introverted AF. 

I'm just a normal student but I do practice Karate after school at the small dojo that my Sensei owns, he's the best teacher that I know and I've been learning from him ever since I was a little kid. 

Anyway, enough about me, today is another boring day at school, the first period of school was English class and the teacher is chill as long as we do our work. 

Going inside the classroom, I go to my assigned desk, but here's a little fun fact about me... I sit next to the school's popular girls. 

If you don't know, they call themselves LE SSERAFIM consisting of six friends, Chaewon their leader, Sakura the oldest, Yunjin, Kazuha, Garam, and Eunchae. They are not only the school's most popular girls but also part of the cheerleading team with Chaewon being the captain. 

Hehe, I've never interacted nor have I tried as I wanted nothing to do with them or cause any drama for myself. Plus, what chance does an introvert with no friends have any chance? Absolutely none. 

"Oh my God! Chaewon you're so beautiful!" I hear one of their fangirls screaming.

"Ah, thanks that means a lot to me~!" Chaewon replied to her making the fangirl nearly faint.

Geez, is fainting really that necessary? I mean, I guess it makes sense cause these are cheerleaders we're talking about here. I know lots of dudes have shot their shots but ended up being turned down. 

I'm not going to lie, I sometimes catch myself imagining dating all of them at once like one of those OCs in anime harems. 

Back to reality, the teacher Ms. Park greeted the class and began the lecture for today, while listening to the teacher, I hear some whispers of the guys sitting next to me complimenting me on how lucky they are to sit close to the girls. 

"Boys, could you please keep it down." Ms. Park nicely asked them and they shut their mouths.

She continues on with her plans and at first, I thought nothing of it until... She announced a group project for the exam of the lesson we'd gone over for the past couple of weeks. 

Fucking great, I gotta work with a bunch of morons and there's no way I can work by myself as I don't have a choice and groups are assigned. Like it matters to me. 

Ms. Park writes down the names of who was assigned to which group, deeply sighing, I looked at the board and my eyes widened as I couldn't believe my luck. I was designated to Group 4 consisting of the whole LE SSERAFIM members and myself! 

The whole class had envy and jealousy towards me as a result, being in the same group as LE SSERAFIM is every guy's dream. At first, I tried to protest but Ms. Park told me that all groups are final. Shit.