S2|E9: Shocking Turn of Events (Heejin)

Requested by: @RedHoodJ

—————————————————

Y/N's POV

"You're such a pathetic excuse of a person!" Heejin insulted me and I sighed again as this was a daily occurrence.

I didn't say anything nor back talked her as I'm not the type to get into any fight because all I care about is graduating high school and getting into a prestige college.

Oh, my apologies, I forgot to introduce myself... My name is Park Y/N and I'm the biggest nerd here in the school and this good-for-nothing bitch is Jeon Heejin.

She's quite popular here due to her looks and her wealth because her parents run a big business around the country. Money really must've brainwashed her to think she can just push around whoever she wanted as long as they were not in the same economic class as her.

"I mean, you think being smart will get you somewhere? Ha, don't make me laugh! No matter what, you'll always be a piece of shit!" She insulted me and I rolled my eyes.

Thankfully her bullying session ended early as the bell had rung but what sucks is that we are in the same class. As usual, Heejin arrived late and the teacher Ms. Seo wasn't pleased.

"Ms. Jeon, why are you late?" She coldly asked her but she couldn't care less.

"Why do you care? I can do whatever I want." Heejin harshly replied to her and she shook her head.

Heejin takes her seat next to her friends and Ms. Seo started the lesson, of course, the spoiled one wasn't paying any attention to whatever Ms. Seo was saying until she announced there was going to be a group project for the lesson.

"Alright, class, for the entire week, you will be doing a group project but partners will be assigned." She explained to us and she showed us the board.

Looking at the board, I couldn't believe how bad my luck was when I saw that I had been partnered with the spoiled brat Heejin and she wasn't too happy about this either.

Heejin protested against this but Ms. Seo told her to shut the hell up and that partners are final and are not up for any negotiations at all making her groan in frustration.

"Look, Ms. Jeon, the only reason you're still here is that your parents keep paying us to keep you here as a student, and if they find out they wasted thousands of dollars because of your incompetence, you can only imagine what will happen next..." Ms. Seo threatened her and she gulped.

Lmao, looks like Heejin finally gets a taste of her medicine and the fact that not everyone is going to be a pushover to a spoiled brat.

Seeing that there was no other choice but to comply with her decision, we were both official partners for the project.