SE1: Historic Sunset Hotel (Female Idols)

Y/N's POV

Y/N's POV

Driving down the main road for about the past few hours or so to get back home after spending some time with my family.

I was living at least ten miles away from them since I'd recently started college after I graduated high school.

Just as I'd thought this would be a perfect trip, I heard on the radio that a big storm was coming in my direction. Maybe it was a good idea to stay at that little motel a few miles back...

Nah, I think I should be fine besides there's bound to be another motel eventually.

TIMESKIP

Shit... I spoke too soon, didn't I? Not that it matters now because I'm caught right in the middle of a fucking storm and I can barely see a damn thing ahead of me.

The windshield wipers were barely helping as it couldn't keep up with the pouring rain and the sounds of lightning striking nearby isn't precisely that comforting either.

Driving aimlessly down the road, I kept a lookout for any abandoned buildings or any motel where I can hunker down for the night as I wanted to get out of this hellhole.

I was starting to lose hope until I found a tall building at least a few hundred feet away from me, it looked old and run down but it was better than persisting on as the storm is only getting worse by the minute.

I turned onto the road that leads to what appears to be a hotel I couldn't exactly get a proper look as the rain kept on pouring on the windshield.

Thankfully, when I pulled up the lights in the hotel are fully functional as I could see lights coming from the windows. Parking into the lot, I put on a raincoat before getting out of the car and booked it to the entrance.

Once I got under cover, I opened the large doors, and greeting me was the antique smell of the old atmosphere of the lobby as it was full of furniture from the 1800s and the lightbulbs flickered from time to time.

At the reception, I was greeted by one of the hotel staff members whose uniform is vintage-like and whose nametag spelled "Lee Jieun" and she had a warm smile that makes customers feel welcomed.