S3|E13: Another Realm (Twice)

Requested by: @Lilmarco2

—————————————————

Y/N's POV

"GET BACK HERE, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!!"

Running from corridor to corridor to get away from the pursuing gang of thugs, I have no idea why they're after me but I have to escape.

Suddenly, I ran into another corridor and became trapped in a corner as the gang inches closer to me.

"We have you now! Now give up and we may go easy on you!" One of the thugs said.

"Uhhh... Nah," I replied.

"Alright, you've asked for it," He replied as he cranked his fingers.

Putting my hands into my pockets, I pull out a fearful smoke bomb and threw it on the floor unleashing a wave of smoke.

The thugs inhaled the smoke and began hallucinating their greatest fears giving me the opportunity to get away.

Now, you're probably wondering how I got myself into this sticky situation... Well, it's a long story.

Anyway, I heard multiple footsteps quickly approaching, more than I can handle alone, and I see that they're no further options...

"Crap, I don't want to use this power but I have no other choice..." I said to myself.

I take out the magic spell book that my father gifted to me when I graduated from the University of Illusions and Magic and look through the index to summon rifts.

"Where is it?! Where is it?! Ah, here!" I said to myself as I found the page.

Repeating the words as written in the book, I can hear the footsteps getting closer and closer, and I picked up the pace.

After repeating the words, a magical rift opens in front of me, and I turned around to see the crooks.

"Fuck! Don't let him escape!" The leader ordered.

Immediately, his goons charged toward me but it was too late as I jumped into the rift to who knows where and the rift closed.

Falling through the portal, was trippy as hell and I started to get a little dizzy as I'm not used to traveling between words.

After falling for probably around an hour, I fell onto the ground and the rift closed behind me, getting back on my feet, I rubbed my head as I'm hella dizzy, and when I walked into the sunlight, I was astonished to see tall buildings.

"Whoa, what in the world is this place...?" I asked as I check out my surroundings.

Looking at the people, their style of clothes is totally different from where I come from as their clothes are quite flashy and creative while ours are dull and simple.