S4|E3: Build A Wife (Jinni)

Y/N's POV

Y/N's POV

Being lonesome and single my entire life, there was barely anything to do besides sitting on my gaming chair and playing Rainbow Six Seige with the boys. 

Not going to lie, I do wish I have a girlfriend, not only I could use the company since I live alone but having the girl of my dreams is truly every man's desire. 

"Yo bros, you should check out this website!" One of my friends suggested. 

"It better not be another sketchy website like last time, Jake, because I had to fucking replace my computer from a bloody virus," Chris replied. 

"Nah Chris, no worries, I promise this website is not going to infect your computer with a virus, it's a place where you can build your own girlfriend!" Jake explained and I raised an eyebrow. 

"No way, bro, that's bullshit, it's most likely a scam made for simps to steal their money," I pointed out. 

"Well, there's only one way to find out..." He replied and I playfully rolled my eyes. 

"Okay fine, but this better not infect my computer with a virus, I'd hate to replace my PC," I gave in. 

Afterward, we finished up the round and smoked 'em, kids, when it started to get really late, we signed off for the night.

I go into the bathroom to take a shower, brush my teeth, and get myself ready to get some shut-eye. 

However, I nearly forgot about the website that Jake mentioned in the Discord call, opening the chat, and of course, he sent the URL link. 

Cursing at myself and Jake, I copied the link, open up Google Chrome, paste the URL link into the search bar, and hit enter. 

At first, it was just a black screen even though the page said it was fully loaded which is already a bad sign. 

"I swear to God if I have to replace my PC..." I said to myself. 

 Unexpectedly, the page takes me to a questionnaire... The first question asked my name so I input my real name even though it was probably a bad idea. 

The second question asked what is the ideal type of girlfriend I'd like... Tomboy, traditional, cute, or goth. 

"Eh, Imma go with cute, I guess..." I said as I clicked the cute option. 

The page takes me to the next question asking what is my ideal girlfriend's personality... Caring, bold, adventurous, or romantic. 

"Well, I do love being pampered so caringly," I said as I clicked on the caring option. 

Going to the next question asked if you want your ideal girlfriend to be an introvert, extrovert, or ambivert. 

"Hmmm... Pretty tough question, guess I'll go with Ambivert," I said before clicking the Ambivert option.