Papers

Nerd Mina has a crush on volleyball team captain Chaeyoung, the school's girl crush. Enjoy ^-^

Mina's been walking along their school hallway at 7:15am. Their classes start at 8:00am, so she was early. She decided to review her notes and listen to music on a bench not far from their classroom.

A gust of wind blew Mina's papers away. She was about to grab it when someone reached out for it as well. Their fingers touched, and when both of them looked up, they were surprised. It was Chaeyoung, the school's girl crush. Mina has liked Chaeyoung ever since she watched Chaeyoung's first match, and she has loved her ever since.

It was the first time Chaeyoung has seen Mina, and she was blown away. Being surrounded by women all the time, she never had someone give her butterflies before. But Mina was different, their first touch opened a new chamber in Chaeyoung's heart. She had felt love for the first time, and she knew that she can't lose Mina after feeling this.

"T-thanks Chaeyoung."

"You're welcome! How did you know my name?" Chaeyoung asked while handing Mina her papers.

"You're the school's girl crush, of course I'd know your name hahaha."

Mina laughed awkwardly while pushing her glasses up. This made Chaeyoung blush slightly and Mina noticed. She put her hand out and introduced herself.

"I'm Mina by the way, Myoui Mina. We have the same class right now if I'm not mistaken."

"C-Chaeyoung. Son Chaeyoung. Would you like to go to class together?" Chaeyoung said while shaking Mina's hand. She hasn't let go for quite some time and this made Mina blush as well.

"I don't see why not. Let's go then?"

"Sure" Chaeyoung smiled and showed her dimple.

She didn't let go of Mina's hand while walking through the hallway. Odd. Mina thought. They practically looked like a couple, several girls whispering behind their backs, but the two ignored them and went inside.

"How come I've never noticed you Mina?"

"Probably because you have a crowd of girls surrounding your desk all the time."

"I'm not that popular you know."

"Really? Look at the crowd outside then."

Several girls with banners saying "I ❤️you Chaeyoung!" have gathered outside their classroom. Mina ignored them and started studying their lessons for today. Chaeyoung noticed the girls outside and waved at them, making the girls scream.

Chaeyoung wanted to ask Mina out, but was afraid for her safety. She was aware of how scary her fangirls can get, but she has no choice. She took a piece of paper out of her notebook, wrote something, and passed it to Mina.

"Mina, would you like to go out with me sometime?"
□ Yes
□ No

Mina secretly pinched herself, trying to test if she's dreaming. She wasn't. This was real. She checked her answer, doodled a penguin, and gave Chaeyoung the paper back.

■ Yes

Chaeyoung smiled widely, but tried to stay calm as the teacher was already discussing in front of them. Their desks are tables that are connected, so it was only her and Mina next together. Chaeyoung was feeling bold, so she took Mina's hand underneath the desk and intertwined it with hers.

What the fuck.

The only thought that Mina had on her mind when she felt Chaeyoung's hands on hers. She was practically red right now, enough to cosplay a tomato. When class ended, Chaeyoung didn't let go, and asked Mina to eat lunch with her.