Mask Pt. 2

hi :D i wanted to make another part of Mask, so enjoy!!

----------------------

Mina adjusted her hair in the mirror, the soft morning light filtering through her bedroom window. She glanced at her phone, noticing the notification indicating that Chaeyoung was calling.

"Good morning, Baby!" Mina greeted with a bright smile as she accepted the call, propping her phone up on the dresser.

"Good morning, Love." Chaeyoung's cheerful voice echoed through the screen, her own bedroom visible in the background. She was sitting on her bed, a pile of textbooks beside her.

"How did you sleep?" Mina asked, her eyes softening as she admired Chaeyoung's appearance on the screen.

"Pretty well, thanks! How about you?" Chaeyoung replied, her smile infectious as she met Mina's gaze.

Mina nodded, "Same here. Are you ready for another day of school?"

Chaeyoung groaned playfully, "Of course... not."

Mina chuckled, "Honestly, same. Do you want to hang out in the library later? We can be study-buddies~"

"Okay," Chaeyoung agreed, her expression softening as she looked at Mina through the screen. "I don't know what I'd do without you, Mina."

Mina's heart swelled with warmth at Chaeyoung's words, "Likewise, Chaeyoungie. You make every day brighter."

They shared a fond smile, their connection palpable even through the digital screen.

"Alright, we better start heading out soon," Mina said reluctantly, glancing at the time on her phone.

"Yeah, I guess so," Chaeyoung replied, her smile fading slightly as she realized their call was coming to an end.

Mina hesitated for a moment before speaking up, "Hey, Chaeyoung?"

"Yeah, Mina?" Chaeyoung responded, her curiosity piqued.

Mina's cheeks flushed pink, but she pushed through her nerves. "I, um, just wanted to say... I love you," she confessed, her voice barely above a whisper.

A soft gasp escaped Chaeyoung's lips, her heart fluttering in her chest. "I love you too, Mina," she replied, her voice filled with warmth and affection.

With one final smile, they ended the call, both feeling a little lighter as they prepared to face the day ahead. And as they made their way to school, their hearts filled with love and gratitude for each other, they knew that no matter what challenges they faced, they would always have each other's support.

The hallways of JYP High School buzzed with excitement as students chatted and laughed between classes. Mina and Chaeyoung walked hand in hand, their laughter ringing out as they shared a private joke. But little did they know, their happiness was about to face a new challenge.

As they turned the corner, they ran into Sana. Sana's eyes narrowed as she caught sight of Mina and Chaeyoung's intertwined fingers, her lips twisting into a scowl.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the lovebirds," Sana remarked, her tone dripping with sarcasm.

Mina and Chaeyoung exchanged a confused glance before Mina spoke up, "Hey, Sana! What's up?"

Sana crossed her arms over her chest, her gaze flicking between Mina and Chaeyoung. "Oh, nothing much, just enjoying the sight of my best friend dating someone who doesn't deserve her," she replied sharply.

Chaeyoung's brows furrowed in confusion, "What do you mean, Sana?"

Sana let out a frustrated sigh, "I mean, why would you date someone like her when you could have someone like me?"