Papers Pt.2

They were walking hand-in-hand, with the stuffed animals on their backpacks. Chaeyoung walked Mina to her house. Mina thought of introducing her to her mother, who was open about Mina's sexuality. Chaeyoung agreed and entered Mina's home.

"Mama! I'm home!"

"Minarii! Welcome home!" Mina's mom went out of the kitchen and hugged her daughter.

"Oooh! Who is this? You're so pretty!"

"Hello Miss Myoui. I'm Son Chaeyoung."

"Son Chaeyoung? Mina's been talking about you for forever. She even has your picture on her desk."

Mina's eyes went wide and covered her mom's mouth. She was embarrassed and Chaeyoung was laughing softly at their relationship.

"Mama, she's my girlfriend now. Please stop embarrassing me."

"Your girlfriend?! Good job Minari! It's about time that you brought home your "future wife". Mina likes you alot Chaeyoungie!"

"Apparently she does Miss Myoui." The two chuckle while Mina had her face covered.

"Sit down and eat with us Chaeyoung! If you want, you can spend the night with us."

"Oh I don't want to bother you Miss Myoui."

"It's fine, and call me Mama from now on, my future daughter in law."

Chaeyoung smiled and looked at Mina. She was waiting for the moment where she could tease Mina, and this was her chance.

"So, didn't know you liked me alot Minari."

"Shut up Chaeng I saw you taking pictures of me earlier."

"Alright then, future wife."

The two kept bickering while eating. Mina's mom was happy and watched as the couple tease each other.

They were done eating and went up to their rooms. When Chaeyoung entered Mina's room, Mina excused herself to go to the bathroom to freshen up. Chaeyoung saw her picture on Mina's desk. She thought Mina's mom was just teasing her, but it was true. She took a pentel pen and signed it, with a message saying,

To my future wife,

❤️ Chaengie

Chaeyoung placed the picture back down, took her clothes out of the bag and changed. She waited for Mina to step out of the shower. She went inside the bathroom and brushed her teeth beside Mina. With a mouth filled with toothpaste, Chaeyoung kissed Mina's cheeks.

"Yah! Chaeyoung you got toothpaste on me!"

Chaeyoung laughed and ran out of the bathroom and hid from Mina. Chaeyoung's a child at heart, Mina noticed and began searching for Chaeyoung.

She heard giggles coming from inside her closet and found the giggling Chaeyoung.

"I found you!" Mina said while she carried Chaeyoung and sat on her bed. She laid Chaeyoung down and tickled her, until she couldn't breathe.

Although Chaeyoung was an athlete, she was asthmatic. Chaeyoung kept saying stop to Mina, but Mina kept tickling Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung couldn't breathe so she pushed Mina off of her, and started coughing nonstop. Tears on her eyes, a tight pain on her chest, Mina didn't know that Chaeyoung was asthmatic and began panicking.

"Chaeyoung! Are you okay? I'm so sorry! I should've listened to you!" Mina said while patting Chaeyoung's back.

Chaeyoung, while coughing, opened her bag and took out her inhaler. She was okay after a few minutes, but had a serious expression shown on her face. She took deep breaths and tried steadying her breathing pattern.

Mina was guilty and didn't know what to do. She went in front of Chaeyoung, who still had tears in her eyes.

She placed her hands on Chaeyoung's face and cupped Chaeyoung's cheeks.

"I'm sorry. Please don't be mad at me. I didn't know you were sick. I should've listened to you. I'm sorry Chaengie. I love you." Mina said while staring at Chaeyoung's eyes with a begging expression shown on her face.

"I love you too." Chaeyoung mumbled angrily and looked down.

She was still stressed out from what happened earlier and Mina noticed. She pulled Chaeyoung into a hug and rubbed her back.

"I'm sorry Chaengieee, I'll do anything to make you feel better." Chaeyoung went silent for a moment and said,

"Ttalgi."

"Ttalgi?"

"Ttalgi." Chaeyoung repeated. Mina went out and grabbed a bowl of strawberries in their kitchen. She went back to her room and gave Chaeyoung the strawberries. As soon as Chaeyoung saw the fruits, her expression changed and looked like a baby.

"Ttalgi~" ^-^ Chaeyoung said while eating strawberries. She was happy. She eats strawberries whenever she's mad in order to calm down.

Mina found this super adorable and hugged Chaeyoung by the side. Chaeyoung leaned her head on Mina's shoulder and kept eating strawberries.

Mina noticed some letters on Chaeyoung's picture and blushed when she read what it said. While Chaeyoung was eating strawberries, she took Chaeyoung's jersey from her bag, put it on the tiger plushie, and showed Chaeyoung.

"Look! It's you! I have 2 Chaeyoungs now"

"I have 2 Minas as well"

Mina thought of giving Chaeyoung one of her hoodies, so while Chaeyoung was still eating, she took the penguin plushie and placed the hoodie on it. She sprayed her perfume on her hoodie and placed it in a bag for Chaeyoung.

"That's enough Chaengie. We'll eat strawberries again tomorrow."

"Ttalgiiiii" Chaeyoung said while having her arms out. Mina laughed and gave Chaeyoung one last strawberry before she went out and placed the bowl back. Chaeyoung ate 10 strawberries, leaving 8 left in the bowl.

Chaeyoung felt sleepy from eating strawberries, so she laid down on Mina's bed, inhaled her scent from Mina's pillow and started to sleep.

Mina entered her room, replaced herself with the pillow, and hugged Chaeyoung tightly.

tiny chaeng ^^