Art Museum (S/F)

The couple was seen walking around the city, in search of Chaeyoung's favorite type of building, an art museum. It was quiet, calm and overall a relaxing experience.

The couple arrived on the upper floor to catch glimpses of the other artworks that were too big to be displayed on the ground floor.

No one was there. The entire floor, just for the both of them. You could hear a single pin drop to show how quiet it is.

Chaeyoung heard a slight buzz from behind her. She turned around and saw Mina, legs clenched, squirming and whimpering silently.

"Is something wrong, baby?"

Mina pulled Chaeyoung's head closer and whispered angrily.

"I want you to finish me. Right here, right now! I can't take it anymore!"

Mina pulled Chaeyoung to the nearest comfort room and pushed her inside in one of the cubicles.

Chaeyoung stood in awe as how sexually frustrated Mina was, especially in public. She took her phone out and turned the settings on the highest mode, adoring the face Mina made as she moaned and threw her head back in satisfaction.

"You are so dead to me when we get home, Son Chaeyoung."

"Well that's a promise." Chaeyoung giggles. She turned off the toy and slowly glide her hands up to Mina's core.

"So... how do you wanna cum?"

They were in the heat of the moment, Mina's desperation were through the roofs.

"D-do you want to use the strap?" Mina stutters, maximizing the amount of pleasure she's having at the moment.

"Yes."

Mina immediately grabbed her bag, her ample ass in full view as she bent over to wash the strap.

Chaeyoung went out of the cubicle, locked the bathroom door and went closer to Mina. She kissed Mina's back and shoulders, exploring her body with her hands.

Chaeyoung grabbed Mina's breasts, and slowly travelled down there. Mina stopped everything she was doing, focusing on Chaeyoung's fingers.

"Continue." Chaeyoung stated.

Mina was about to open the packet and put a condom on the strap, but Chaeyoung inserted her long, slender fingers inside Mina.

Mina stopped, moaning and cussing Chaeyoung's name. She hitched her right leg up on the sink, allowing Chaeyoung's fingers to go deeper.

"Why'd you stop? I thought you were doing something? Finish it." Chaeyoung whispered while pumping her fingers slowly.

Mina was struggling to wear the condom on the strap, her hands shaking. She was able to put it on, Chaeyoung rewarded her for that.

"Good girl." Chaeyoung whispered, smirking as she kissed Mina's lips.

"P-please Chaeyoung. I want your fingers in me. I don't want to use the strap anymore, I want you."

Mina begs as she removes the silk dress Chaeyoung bought for her, revealing her drenched panties. She pushed Chaeyoung back to the cubicle, making her sit on the toilet seat.

"Please!" Mina cried out.

"Alright, alright. Don't worry love, I'm not gonna leave you hanging, you know that." Chaeyoung said while slowly caressing Mina's thighs.

"Then WHY THE FUCK are your hands still on my thighs?! Please just let me cum!" Mina hissed, gritting her teeth.

Chaeyoung's fingers made contact with Mina's clit, making her sigh in relief.