Prank (S/F)

There was one part in Mina's TW-LOG where they're seen walking away from their plane. Chaeyoung was about to go near Mina, who was vlogging, but was cut off by Nayeon, leaving Chaeyoung walking faster and away from the both of them.

I tried making a little story from all the vlogs I watched from them, bear with me if I mixed up the timelines of the videos, bahala na xd ^-^

---------

Chaeyoung converses with Momo while waiting for their food in the restaurant. Mina was sitting on the opposite table, making a TMI What's in my bag? vlog part. Chaeyoung smiles as she watches Mina, explaining her little things that she carries in her bag.

She's so pretty.

Mina looks at Chaeyoung, who was seen playfully threatening the camera.

My baby's adorable.

----------

They arrive at their next destination. Chaeyoung saw Mina vlogging, and was supposed to say hi to her vlog when Nayeon came sprinting towards Mina, forcing Chaeyoung to walk past them.

Mina noticed Chaeyoung's behavior and realized that she was jealous.

Mina giggles in her mind. Aish, Chaeyoungie.

"Tsk." Chaeyoung eye rolls as she moves further away from Mina and Nayeon. She goes to the other dressing room, where almost all the members were there.

Dahyun noticed Chaeyoung being sad and decided to hype her up. She ended up dancing while Nayeon & Mina entered the room, with Nayeon walking closer to Chaeyoung.

"Seems like fun in here!" Nayeon tries breaking Chaeyoung's time but she doesn't back down and dances her anger away.

Chaeyoung's performance was done and all the members were happily laughing. Tzuyu kept cheering on Chaeyoung, which made Mina a little jealous.

----------

Chaeyoung was vlogging, asking the members where they are but none of them answered.

"Everyone! Where are we today?" No one answered. Chaeyoung fake coughed and started talking to her vlog when Mina sat down beside her, leaning her head on Chaeyoung's.

Chaeyoung was still pissed at Mina, but since she was recording, she decided to act all happy.

She ended the vlog and went outside. Mina was dumbfounded and sat properly on the couch, thinking about Chaeyoung.

"I'm sorry, Mina." Nayeon giggles while cuddling next to Jeongyeon.

"Wae?"

"Chaeyoung's jealous of me." Nayeon flips her hair but Jeongyeon slaps her hand away.

"How?"

"Remember when we landed earlier?"

"Yeah?"

"I was teasing Chaeyoung and took her place. She was supposed to be next to you but instead she walked even faster and left us there."

"I see. I hate you Nayeon." Mina smacks her head and walks out of the room. Nayeon sticks her tongue out and hugs Jeongyeon, who was flicking her forehead.

"This is for Chaeyoung. You're mean."

----------

Chaeyoung had just finished vlogging in her hotel room. She turned on the TV and went under her covers. Mina entered Chaeyoung's room quietly and laid beside her.

"Hiiiii" Mina said while trying to hug Chaeyoung but was pushed away.

"What do you want?" Chaeyoung asked coldly while facing away from Mina.