Choose Me.

Chaeyoung danced happily while watching Mina and Nayeon flirt across the stage. She needed to act as nothing was happening since there was an event ongoing. Mina wasn't hers anyways, but why does she feel like this?

Chaeyoung is Mina's best friend. Out of all the TWICE members, Mina's the closest to Chaeyoung. A lot of people mistake them as a couple, but Mina doesn't see Chaeyoung's feelings for her. She thought that all of Chaeyoung's actions were friendly, but boy was she wrong.

Chaeyoung looked at them deeply with a sad smile plastered on her mouth, sadness and regret showing in her eyes.

This is what you get, Chaeyoung. You fucking coward.

Chaeyoung's been wanting to confess to Mina for a long time now, but is discouraged from the way Mina is around Nayeon. She also didn't want to make their friendship weird and awkward, as they have been friends ever since Twice started.

The event ended and Chaeyoung took off first. She was in a separate van with Dahyun and Tzuyu, who were sleeping soundly due to tiredness.

She scrolls on her news feed and finds lots of MiNayeon clips from the event. She presses "Not Interested" on all the posts, plays music and sleeps.

Mina had just finished changing and started to look for Chaeyoung. They'd always go home together, but it appears that Chaeyoung had left her there with the unnies.

Nayeon knows about Chaeyoung's feelings for Mina. She flirts with Mina in order for Chaeyoung to get the courage to confess, but alas, she made Chaeyoung sad again.

"Unnie? Do you know where Chae is?"

Mina asks while looking left to right.

"The maknaes took off, Mina. You should go home with Jihyo."

Mina nodded and goes to their van. She was thinking about how Chaeyoung left her in the event, and wanted to talk to her about it.

Jeongyeon smacks Nayeon's head, leaving a dizzy Nayeon rubbing her crown.

"Ow! What was that for Jeong?!"

"That was for Chaeyoung. You made her sad again. You know she's my No Jam Bro."

"I know I know. She likes Mina, but she can't confess. I'm trying to make her jealous so she'd confess already, but I guess I made her discouraged again."

"Mina likes Chaeyoung, she just doesn't know that we know." Momo says while eating.

"How did you know?"

"We're J-line. Of course we'd know. She acts all jealous whenever you guys get all clingy to Chaeyoung, plus best friends don't own promise rings."

The unnies ooooh'd, they didn't realize that the rings MiChaeng were wearing are for couples.

"That's a good point. What's the plan now?"

Sana jumped on Momo resulting into the two of them falling.

"Operation: Make Mina Jealous." Sana says while biting Momo's cheeks.

---------------

The group have arrived safely in their dorms. They were eating together when they noticed Chaeyoung be quiet. Jihyo and Sana shared eye contact and began the mission.

"Chaeyoung-ah! Say aaaaahhh~" Sana says while holding Chaeyoung's face, holding a small piece of chicken.

Chaeyoung politely accepts the food and shows a dimple smile. Sana pecks Chaeyoung's cheeks and feeds her more.

Mina's slowly getting angry from Sana's skinship toward Chaeyoung. The group notices and began making Mina jealous even more.

"Aww you two look so cute together! SaChaeng!"

Mina was eating her food quietly, thinking that she should be the one feeding Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung was hers, wasn't she? Mina's mind has been tangled in a loop, thinking about her feelings towards Chaeyoung.

----------

Chaeyoung enters her bedroom, staring down at her phone. She slowly walks towards the bed and sits down. It took her 5 minutes to realize that she was sitting on Mina, not her bed.

"Yah! I'm sorry Minari! You're really soft, I thought you were my bed."

Mina stares at her, lips pouting, furrowed eyebrows. Chaeyoung tilts her head in confusion. Mina doesn't get mad this easily, but why is her expression like this?

"Mina, I'm sorryyyyyy"

Mina stands up and hugs Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung was shocked from the sudden action, but replies back to Mina's hug.

Soon, Chaeyoung heard sniffles near her shoulder. Mina was crying, so she started to panic.

"Hey hey hey! What's the matter? Don't worry I'm here!" Chaeyoung says while stroking Mina's head.

"I-I don't want you with S-Sana unnie"

Chaeyoung's eyes widened. She didn't understand.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"I don't want you for anyone else, Chaeng. I don't want you for Somi, for Sana unnie, for any other girl."

Mina holds Chaeyoung's face, who was blushing red at the moment. She kisses Chaeyoung's lips and holds her close.

"I only want you for myself, Chaeng. I love you."

Chaeyoung was speechless. For 6 years, she liked Mina, only to know that Mina felt the same. Mina was about to leave when Chaeyoung pulled her by the waist, and although being shorter, held Mina's face and kissed her deeply.

Strands of their saliva were connected when they pulled out for air. Both were panting heavily, Chaeyoung hugs Mina tightly.

"I've loved you for so long, Mina. You don't know how much it hurts when I see you with Nayeon-unnie or the others."

"I was too scared to lose you if I were to confess, but I guess you beat me to it." Chaeyoung jokes, making Mina giggle. She fixes Mina's hair that's blocking her face and kisses her once again.

Mina loses balance from her knees weakening, resulting to them falling on Chae's bed. Chaeyoung stares at Mina lovingly, while Mina pokes Chaeyoung's dimple.

"I love you, Mina."

"I don't." Mina pushed Chaeyoung off of her as a joke. Chaeyoung tilts her head in confusion, but Mina couldn't stay serious. She immediately bursted into a smile when she saw Chaeyoung's cute confused face and hugs her.

"I'm joking, I love you, Chaeyoung."

"No no no, you said you didn't" Chaeyoung says while trying to get out of Mina's embrace.

"Chaeyoung-ahhh I love youuuuu~" Mina says cutely while tightening her hold on Chaeyoung. She rolls and makes her on top of Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung was stuck. She was trapped underneath the cutest penguin alive. Chaeyoung hugs Mina back and tickles her.

"Hahaha! Chaeng H-HAHAHA"

Mina stops Chaeyoung by tickling her back. Chaeyoung catches Mina's hands and holds them close to her.

"These are mine now. Bleeeh" Chaeyoung sticks her tongue out. Mina fights by sticking her tongue and threatening to lick Chaeyoung's tongue. Chaeyoung was shocked but ended up laughing from Mina's cute expression.

"Mina wtf HAHAHAHA" Chaeyoung laughs while she holds Mina's face.

"You're so cute, Mina. Are you sure you want to be with me? You're like, the prettiest girl I know."

"You're not so bad yourself, Chaeyoung. As I have said in tons of interviews, you are my type."

Chaeyoung giggles but stops when she sees eyes peeking at them at her doorway.

"We can see you guys, come out now."

The members ran away while shouting "CONGRATULATIONS MICHAENG!"

The two chuckles and fixes their position. They decided to sleep in Chaeyoung's room tonight, which would become Mina's room as well.

--------

Cute short oneshot for you guys :D

Stay safe!