My Only Love

Chaeyoung's POV

It seems to me that the sky's a different kind of blue. Rays of sunshine dawning on my skin, I still can't see you with anybody else.

I wanted it to be you.

There she goes again, laughing along with her fellow Japanese "friend", which I'm sure they're more than that now.

There's no amount of wealth or power that could ease the pain I'm feeling right now.

It's so typical of me, and I'm sure she agrees that I can be a little much. I guess I scared her off. I wonder if I'll ever find someone new.

Nobody's POV

Days have passed by since Chaeyoung had confessed to Mina, making them a bit distant from each other. They both wonder why, contemplating about their reactions that day.

Flashback

"Mina, I'm in love with you." Mina was silent, shocked from Chaeyoung's words. The younger tried holding her hand, but pulled them from her reach before running away.

Mina left Chaeyoung alone in the park, 10 pm in the evening. She was unaware of her surroundings, lost in the newly-built establishment.

After going home, Mina called Chaeyoung, wondering if the younger had gone home safely.

No answer. No messages. No replies. That was the end.

End of Flashback

Mina's POV

Chaengie, I'm sorry for running away.

I turned my phone off from scrolling through my gallery. I keep on going back, looking at our memories.

I hope you won't delete them. I can't believe we turned into strangers in a day.

She's here again. I give her a stare, a little wave, but every time I catch her eye, she walks away. When did you become so shy?

Chaengie Waengie

We need to talk, Chaengie.
Please.

I wonder if we'll ever go back to the same way again.

Chaeyoung's POV

75 messages, 24 calls, and even 2 emails. I'm not answering, Mina.

The day that I confessed to her, the same one where she ran away, leaving me alone, I got robbed.

I had a knife pointed at my stomach, the robber wanting to grab my stuff and leave. I ran away as soon as I can after kicking him in his area, stopping in front of a Chinese restaurant.

I suppose I saw her intentions for me after she left, there is no chance.

Knock Knock!

Who is that?

As I open my door, a crying woman jumped at me, causing us to tumble to the ground as she wept loudly.

After a few minutes, I figured that she's Mina, hugging me close to her.

"What do you want Myoui." I say with no emotions.

"Please, Chaengie. I-"

"It's Chaeyoung." Mina looked up at me, her eyes glossy with old and new tears coming up.