Serious 🌟

Chaeyoung's POV

"Five, Six, Seven, Eight!"

I watch her from across the room. She leads the group silently as she clearly is their best dancer. I feel so proud of her. The way she moves, it's something else. I could only admire her from afar, I'm too afraid of letting our relationship go.

I get up to buy some drinks for her. It was my routine. I'd leave the drinks near her stuff with a note. It was fun seeing her reactions, until it wasn't.

One of her suitors started claiming that it was his idea, and that he was the one leaving drinks for Mina. I grip the bottle tightly as I watch him talk to Mina happily right in front of me.

I hope she doesn't see me-

"Chaengie!" She waves as she runs towards me, her face filled with glee. I show a fake smile, gradually stepping backwards.

"Hi." I boredly say, looking at the different decorations they put up for their school fair. She stares at me, wearing her cap on my head. She giggles, oh how I've missed her.

"You're my assistant tomorrow, Chaengie." She cups my face, planting a kiss on my cheek.

"Huh? I can't. I'm busy, and stop doing that." I say as I cover my cheek, trying hard not to blush but fails.

"Ehh? Why can't I kiss you anymoooore?" Mina whines as she shakes me vigorously.

"Your boyfriend will get mad. I'm gonna go-"

"I don't have a boyfriend." Mina says nonchalantly, her head tilted to the side while walking closer to me.

"I have my Chaengie, what more could I ask for?" She says as she gleams her gummy smile, making me look like a tomato. She hugs me tightly, arms wrapping me as if I would escape any second longer.

"Please come with me tomorrow. You won't do that much stuff, I promise."

"If I'm not going to do a lot of stuff, then why would you need an assistant?" I call her bluff.

"Because I don't want you whining about your body being sore from helping out at the school fair. Plus, I get to see you all the time."

No one's POV

Chaeyoung sighs as she gives in, wrapping her arms around Mina. The two were hugging until another one of Mina's suitors came up running towards them.

"Mina-ssi! I got you these!" He tries handing the snack to Mina.

"Please stop trying, I already have someone in my mind. Thank you though." Mina takes the snack while making the guy leave, heartbroken.

"You do? Then why are we hugging like this?! He might get the wrong intention, Mina." Chaeyoung pushes Mina off of her but fails, the other was clinging unto her even more, almost making it hard to breathe.

"You'll find out sooner or later, Chaengie. Now come here." Mina leans in, her eyes staring at Chaeyoung's lips.

Chaeyoung could only hear the clock ticking in the empty practice room. Mina was about to kiss her. She closes her eyes and hears Mina's giggles.

"Earlier you told me to stop, why aren't you stopping me now, Chaengie?" Mina asks before pulling Chaeyoung into a kiss, leaving her no time to reply.

Chaeyoung was left flustered, breathing heavily as she puts her hands up her face, covering it. Mina giggles while hugging Chaeyoung.

"Why would you do that Mina?"

"I thought you were the honor student between us, Chaengie? Figure it out." Mina kisses her one last time before leaving the practice room.