Boss Myoui pt.2

"Chaeyoung! Who were you with?!" Mina asks, arms crossed while leaning by the doorframe. Chaeyoung was busy attending to Heejin, their daughter. Chaeyoung had just gone home from a playdate with her cousin, Dahyun and her daughter, Luna.

"I was with Dahyun, Mina. Don't you ever raise your voice at me, especially in front of our daughter." Chaeyoung says, angrily staring at Mina. Their relationship wasn't as smooth as before, especially when they decided to have 2 kids together. Mina was always busy, being the mafia leader of the Myoui Clan, while Chaeyoung was being the mother of their kids.

"I'm sorry, Sunghoon was curious to where you guys went. I'm sorry love." Mina says before backhugging Chaeyoung, who was still mad at her.

Chaeyoung had caught Mina kissing a girl at a bar last night, and ever since, Chaeyoung had never forgotten about it.

Flashback

"How could you do this to me, Mina?!" Chaeyoung shouts, throwing a pillow at hung-over Mina. Mina kneels before her, begging for forgiveness.

"I'm sorry, love. I thought she was you. Please forgive me." Mina begs, Chaeyoung staring down at her, face practically fuming in anger. "I'm leaving with the kids."

Mina stood up immediately, clutching Chaeyoung tightly. "No, Chaeng. Please, I didn't mean to kiss her. When one of my bodyguards pulled her away from me, I had her killed immediately." Mina says while pulling on Chaeyoung's shirt.

"Seems a little harsh, but okay." Chaeyoung says, placing Heejin's baby bag down. She hugs Mina, who was sobbing uncontrollably. She rubs Mina's back, calming her down.

"You know what I think about this?" Chaeyoung says, cupping Mina's face in her hands.

"This isn't just about the incident last night. It's about us, you neglected me and our kids, you don't even cuddle with me at night anymore. I'd find you in the study, sleeping soundly after coming home from work. You don't even have time for the family we planned for so so soo long. After I thought my heart was so broken that it could never get any more broken, I thought it was safe. But it somehow finds a new way to break." Chaeyoung takes a deep breath, wiping Mina's tears away.

"Because even though I'm the one who asked for this, now that I got it, I'm completely adrift. With no compass, or map, or sense of where to go or what to do. So I stayed here in our home, thinking that I'd find myself at peace with our family, but I didn't. In fact, I feel more alone than ever since you've changed. But I survived. I learned that I can survive being alone. But it's not enough for me. I need you in my life, Mina. I can't do this all by myself." Chaeyoung says, staring deeply at Mina's eyes, who were filled to the brim with tears still crashing down on the side of her face.

Mina felt guilty. She prioritized her job more than her wife and family. She was about to speak before Chaeyoung suddenly said,

"But perhaps this is on me. Maybe... I wasn't a good wife to you. I'm sorry if I ever made you feel that way, I didn't mean to. I was just so stressed before, especially with our kids. I was too exhausted about everything, to the point where I don't see you when I wake up and when I fall asleep. You are my rest, Mina, and you'll always will be." Chaeyoung says before wiping her tears, wiping Mina's tears as well.

"I'm sorry, Chaeng. With the Kabuki clan and everything, I got distracted. I promise you, I'm clearing my entire year for you and the kids." Mina says, wrapping her arms around Chaeyoung's waist, before settling in her neck.

"I love you, I still do Chaeng." Chaeyoung huffs, eventually returning the affection Mina was giving her. "I hate you so much Mina, I swear to God." Mina kisses Chaeyoung's neck repeatedly, hoping to hear her wife say that she loves her.