Trauma Pt.2

"Chaeng, deep breaths okay? I'll just grab Tim."

Mina was frantically looking for her stuffed bear while Chaeyoung was having another panic attack. It seems that her mind still hasn't moved on from the tragedy that happened before.

"Mina, please help... Please..." Chaeyoung was covering her ears, feeling as if she was trapped underwater once again.

Mina, don't spook her too much when she has one of her episodes, alright? Just tell her good memories to ease the tension.

"Chaeng! Remember when we got those mangoes from the giant tree down the street?" Mina sits at the end of their bed, slowly relaying their past experiences. Chaeyoung was still crying, swaying herself to calm down.

"I helped you get up to the highest branch and when you pulled me up, we both got scared to jump down. Remember?" Chaeyoung started looking at Mina, nodding slowly to her story.

"I pushed you down, and you ended up getting a giant cast on your arm. In return, I bought you eeeeverything you wanted, even this stupid penguin." Mina points at Pingu, the stuffed penguin Chaeyoung wanted when they were walking around the mall.

Chaeyoung grips the penguin tighter, looking angrily at Mina. "Pingu's not stupid. You are stupid."

Mina giggles, sitting in front of Chaeyoung. She gestures the younger to hug her, feeling her warmth on her body.

"I love you, Chaeng."

"I love you too, Mina."

------

"Chaeyoung had another panic attack last night, zzz." Mina said while trying to keep her eyes open, sipping on a cup of coffee.

"You asked for this, can't complain now."

"I'm not complaining, her remedy is pretty fun to do anyways." Mina smiles as she watches her girlfriend play with her Legos.

Chaeyoung's attacks has gone on for months now, starting from the 3rd night after her horrible experience. Since then, Mina took the liberty to take care of her, not letting the members inside their room when they hear Chaeyoung crying.

It was her fault and she accepted it. Now, her only hope is for her girlfriend to get better, even if it'll take years or decades.

"Chaeyoungie, let's eat breakfast!"

"But, I'm still playinggg!"

"I'll buy you another set if you eat. We can build it together~" Chaeyoung immediately gets off the floor, dashing towards the empty seat next to Mina.

"Can we go out today?"

"Sorry, love. We have to work." Chaeyoung groans, stomping madly towards the bathroom.

"Mina?! MINA COME IN HERE PLEASE!" Chaeyoung screams, hiding behind the bathroom door while Mina slams her way through, grabbing her 2mm Kolibri sitting on her desk.

"What, what, what?! Where?! Are you okay, baby?!"

Chaeyoung was pointing at a stack of pails, standing tall in their bathtub.

"JEONGYEON! GET YOUR GIRLFRIEND'S ASS OVER HERE!" Mina started cocking her gun, removing all the pails before running up to bang on 2yeon's door.

"Look what you did! You know Chaeyoung's still not okay with pails!" Mina was furious, bonking her pistol on Nayeon's head, leaving a bump.

"Chaengie? Chaengie come out now! It's okaaaay-" Mina stops looking for her girlfriend when she spots her behind Tzuyu, who was busy using her phone.

"I know you're scared, Chae, but stop hiding behind me!" Tzuyu pushes her towards Mina.