Beautiful Stranger

Mina's POV

There she is! My beautiful stranger, sitting right there. I saw her first last week, we were both waiting for the train.

She looks so pretty! I stare at her for a bit longer, I think I've fallen in love with her already.

Oh no! She caught me staring! I looked away immediately, waiting for a few seconds to look at her back again.

She was looking at me! I swear I caught her smiling before she left her spot, walking towards me.

"Hi! I'm Chaeyoung." Chaeyoung? From my school?

"M-Mina." We shake hands as I immediately threw my bag at the floor for her to sit beside me.

We exchanged a few words before getting inside the train.

I can't believe my innocent crush on the morning commute would be this exciting.

I finally found the motivation for going to school. I started seeing her around more often.

When you care for someone, you start noticing them frequently. Sometimes, I find her alone, observing the flowers in our school garden. Sometimes, she's with her friends, laughing out loud.

She's super cute when she's laughing. It makes my day hearing her laughter or seeing her smile.

I guess when we first started talking, that's where I started looking for her more.

A tiny glimpse of her could make me smile immediately, brightening up my day even if it's one of the bad ones.

Why is there a crowd over here? Oh!

Chaeyoung's here! I hide from the corner, spotting her from the crowd of fans surrounding her. Will it be okay if I approach her?

Step by step, the tiny strawberry crochet that I made for her in my hand, I'm so close! I-

"Mina! Hi!" She's waving at me. Chaeyoung's waving at me!

"H-Hi Chaeyoung." Hundreds of pairs of eyes were staring at me, some mixed with anger, confusion and jealousy. I have NO idea whether to feel scared or prideful, but I'm taking my chances with my crush.

"What's that?" She points at my hands, my fingers unconsciously unraveling the gift I have for her. Her face lights up like a lamp post at evening, wowing over the tiny fruit that I made.

"Strawberry!" I hand it to her, smiling as she holds it with 2 hands, examining its features.

"You can have it. I started sewing last week." She smiles at me, putting the strawberry on her shirt pocket. I was just looking at her in amazement, but what I didn't know is that we were holding hands in public.

She pulls me to a secluded area, talking about random things that happened through out her day. I wonder why she's here with me. We look like a couple right now! She's literally leaning on my shoulder, holding my hand.

Chaeyoung's POV

Mina smells so nice! I'm glad she's here with me. Why is she shaking so much? Doesn't she like having me around?

Mina's POV

W-wait, why is she moving away?

I have no idea what got into me, but my hand automatically pulls her back to me, making her lean on my chest. 

Tu-Tump. Tu-Tump. Tu-Tump.

Please don't let her hear my heartbeat right now. I'd look like such a creep!

Chaeyoung's POV

Mina likes me again. ^-^

I hug her back, resting on top of her chest. The sounds of her heartbeat make a soothing pattern, making me very sleepy.