Ignored

Chaeyoung jogs over to Mina's room, who was seen playing on her computer.

"Minaaaa, let's go on a dateeee" Chaeyoung whines. They haven't gone on a date since last month.

"I'm busy, Chaeng."

"Fine! I'll go on my own." Chaeyoung slams the door shut. She calls Dahyun and Tzuyu to go with her to the mall.

---------

"All she does is play all day! She doesn't even talk to me that much anymore!" Chaeyoung groans as she sips her strawberry milkshake.

"You know, try ignoring her back. Let's see what happens." Dahyun says while rubbing her chin, thinking deeply.

"Dubu's right, for once." Tzuyu says as she takes a bite of her fries. Dahyun smacks her arm while Chaeyoung kept laughing.

-------

Over the days, Chaeyoung stopped checking on Mina, both on her phone and in real life.

Mina eventually got bored of her game, achieved the highest level and rank, plus all her items were on max. She shuts her computer off and looks for Chaeyoung.

She sees Momo and Sana eating at the dining table, waiting for their lovers.

"Momoring! Satang! What are you guys doing here?"

"Waiting for SMC to come home."

"They left? Where did they go?"

Sana stares at Mina angrily. "Apparently, SOMEONE didn't want to go on a date with Chaeyoung, so she asked OUR girlfriends to come with her instead. They kept going out for the past 3 days."

"We love Chaeyoung, Mina. Stop making her sad." Momo says while eating jokbal.

Mina looks down. They were right, she had been ignoring Chaeyoung for too long.

SMC arrives home, with their girlfriends greeting them at the door.

"Chewyyy~ I missed youu" Sana clung unto Tzuyu, with the younger carrying her to the bedroom.

"Dubs, you should try this." Momo lets Dahyun taste her jokbal.

"Chaengie, I-"

Chaeyoung walks past Mina, and goes straight to her bedroom. Mina follows her, seeing Chaeyoung sitting on her bed.

"Chaeyoungie, I'm sorry for ignoring you." Mina says as she sits down beside Chaeyoung, who was using her phone.

Chaeyoung stands up, and goes to the bathroom. Mina saw Chaeyoung's phone unlocked and checked it.

She saw pictures of her in an album, titled My penguin 🐧, filled with all the pictures Chaeyoung took of her when they went out.

The last photo of her was from last month, hinting that they haven't gone on a date since then. Mina felt guilty, Chaeyoung just wanted to spend time with her.

Chaeyoung stepped out of the bathroom, seeing Mina using her phone, but she didn't mind. She had nothing to hide after all.

"Chaengie, I'm sorry." Mina says as she hugs Chaeyoung, the other not replying back.

"Please stop ignoring me." Mina looks at Chaeyoung's non-expressive eyes. Chaeyoung moves while Mina was hugging her. She was grabbing her stuff since she won't be sleeping in her room.

"Where are you going?"

Chaeyoung removes Mina from her and goes out. Mina follows Chaeyoung and saw that she went inside 3Mix's room.