Secret Glances

Inside the practice room, the air is filled with determination and the sound of music. They were in the midst of their rigorous training session, pushing themselves to improve their skills as TWICE members. Amidst the focused chaos, Chaeyoung's eyes involuntarily wander to Mina.

Mina stands on the other side of the room, engrossed in perfecting her dance moves. Her graceful movements command attention, drawing her gaze like a magnet. Chaeyoung tries to look away, to concentrate on her own steps, but her eyes always find their way back to her.

The way she effortlessly glides across the floor, her body flowing in perfect harmony with the music, leaves Chaeyoung in awe. Each time she spins, jumps, or strikes a pose, Chaeyoung's heart skips a beat. It's as if she possesses a magnetic pull, and she can't resist stealing glances at her.

Chaeyoung glances off in another direction, pretending to focus on her own reflection in the mirrored wall, but her peripheral vision betrays her. She catch glimpses of Mina in the reflection, her beauty and talent captivating me. The way she carries herself with confidence and grace is simply mesmerizing.

Her gaze occasionally meets Chaeyoung's, and for a fleeting moment, time stands still. Their eyes lock, and Chaeyoung feel a surge of electricity pass between the two of them. In that shared glance, she sees a reflection of her own admiration and affection. It's a connection that goes beyond words, silently acknowledging the bond they share.

But Chaeyoung quickly breaks the eye contact, averting her gaze to the floor, as if studying the intricate details of the polished surface. Her cheeks flush with warmth, a mix of embarrassment and excitement coursing through her veins. Chaeyoung can't let Mina catch her staring, not when the feelings inside her are so complex and unspoken.

As the training session continues, she'd steal occasional glances, carefully timed when she thinks Mina won't notice. She watch as she pushes herself, striving for perfection in every movement. Her dedication and passion are evident in every step, and it only deepens her admiration for her.

In those stolen glances, Chaeyoung finds solace and inspiration. It reminds her of the unspoken connection between the two, a connection that transcends the training room walls. It's a reminder that Chaeyoung's feelings for Mina are real, even if they remain hidden for now.

As the music comes to an end, they all gather in the center of the room, catching their breath and exchanging smiles. Mina's eyes meet Chaeyoung's briefly, and a knowing smile tugs at the corners of her lips. It's as if she senses the unspoken bond, the stolen glances that speak volumes.

They may continue their training, striving to become the best versions of ourselves, but in those stolen glances, Chaeyoung finds comfort. For no matter how much she glances off in another direction, her gaze will always find its way back to Mina, the one who captivates her with every move, every stolen glance, and holds her heart in the realm of their shared dreams.

Feeling a surge of determination, Chaeyoung decides that it's finally time to gather the courage and talk to Mina. Her heart beats faster as she makes her way across the training room, weaving through the other members who are taking a break from their practice.

Just as she's about to reach Mina, her steps falter, and her heart sinks. She spots Mina engaged in a conversation with Jeongyeon, their voices laced with familiarity and laughter. Her breath catches in her throat, and she hesitates, unsure of how to proceed.

She watches from a distance as they share a lighthearted moment, their smiles infectious and their chemistry undeniable. A pang of jealousy surges within her, and she can't help but feel a twinge of disappointment. It seems like Chaeyoung's always a step behind, always interrupted.