Apex

"Let's gooo!!"

Another victory for Mina, the Apex Legends addict. It was 5pm already, and Chaeyoung had been waiting for Mina to stop playing since 11am.

Chaeyoung peeks through the door. She's not done? What's taking her so long?

"Mina?"

Mina doesn't reply. She focuses on her 30th game, getting loot and killing enemies. Chaeyoung comes closer, getting a stool and watches Mina play beside her. She's amazed on how Mina manages to play the game, as it was hard for her to play shooting games.

Mina wins for the nth time, and sees Chaeyoung beside her, looking at her phone.

"Hiii, do you need anything?"

Chaeyoung was surprised, she was too engrossed to the screen. "O-oh I was just watching you play."

"Did you see me win?" Mina says while pulling Chaeyoung to her lap. Chaeyoung nods excitedly, talking about how Mina killed all the enemies.

"You were so cool!" Chaeyoung says while making gun noises. Mina chuckles, says goodbye to her stream, and shuts the pc off.

Chaeyoung was flustered. "You were streaming?!"

Mina smiled cheekily, before carrying Chaeyoung to their bed.

"Yes. They said you looked adorable."

"You took so loooong. You promised a movie dateee"

"I'm sorry baby. Let's watch tomorrow, I'm getting sleepy." Mina says before sleeping soundly beside Chaeyoung.

Out of boredom, Chaeyoung downloads Apex Legends and tries to play the game. She kept losing, as she was inexperienced and had no idea what she was doing.

------------

Chaeyoung had noticed that Mina has been playing with someone else. A duo, in gaming terms. Although this may be a small reason for Chaeyoung to be jealous of, she missed Mina and wanted to spend time with her.

Hours and hours, she could hear Mina talk and laugh with her duo, making Chaeyoung jealous of how much time they are spending together. So, she invited Mina to play with her, hoping that Mina could make Chae her duo instead.

"Mina, I downloaded Apex!" Chaeyoung said while showing her phone to Mina.

"Oooh, let's play. I'll add you."

After a few games, MiChaeng kept losing, this resulted to Mina rage quitting and losing her temper on Chaeyoung.

"Aish, let's stop playing! You're making us lose! Get out! Leave!" Mina said angrily while pinching the bridge of her nose.

Chaeyoung walks out sadly out of Mina's room, who continued playing Apex alone.

Mina that was mean
Yeah, isn't she your girlfriend?
say sorry to the cute girl
bad minari - Sana
oi Mina, say sorry to chaeyoung, we will smack ur ass - god jihyo

Mina's twitch chat defended Chaeyoung, as they saw how new Chaeyoung was to the game.

"You're right. I'll say sorry to her. I'll see you guys tomorrow." Mina says as she turns off the stream.

Mina looks for Chaeyoung, who was crying in her room, watching tips on how to improve in Apex. She had her earphones plugged in, so she'd really listen to the tutorials.

"Chaeng? I'm sorry." Mina says while knocking on Chaeyoung's door.

Chaeyoung was too busy learning how to play, she just wanted to spend time with Mina. After a few videos, she got the point of the game and improved.