Note

Son Chaeyoung is an aloof, chill college student. In the society of a typical highschool environment, she'd rather be alone than to be in a group of people.

No one has heard Chaeyoung talk. They assumed that she was mute, or had difficulty in speaking. She has been keeping this image for years, until Myoui Mina caught her eyes.

-------

It was the start of their sophomore year. Chaeyoung walked along the hallways with music playing in her ears. In their university, there aren't any classes on the first week. Students are free to explore the campus and engage in finding friend groups.

Chaeyoung walked straight to the library. Well-lit, airconditioned, this would be a great place for Chaeyoung to draw. She took her art materials out, and looked for something to be her guide.

Her eyes searching for her perfect subject, landing upon a girl sitting across her. She radiates elegance, poise, and kindness. She resembles a penguin, but her beauty is unmatched with any other typical college girl she could find blabbing on the school grounds.

She started drawing the goddess in front of her. Perfecting every detail that she could find on Mina's face.

Mina caught Chaeyoung staring at her. She waved and gave a smile. They were the only two people in the library, so she initiated conversation.

"Hi! I'm Myoui Mina, but you can call me Mina. I'm in Ms. Park's class"

Chaeyoung was about to speak up. This was the first time her heart has ever beaten fast for a girl. She was ready to leave her old reputation just for her.

"Chaeyoung. Son Chaeyoung. I'm in Ms. Park's class as well."

Chaeyoung's voice was deep, which Mina liked. Mina stood up, took her things and sat beside Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung's drawing of Mina was out in the open, so she closed her sketchbook immediately and placed another book on top.

"So, what were you doing earlier Son Chaeyoung?"

Mina was very straightforward, which made Chaeyoung stutter and be awkward.

"O-oh I was doing nothing. J-just some drawings."

"May I see?"

Chaeyoung gave Mina her sketchbook. Sweat dripping down on the side of her face, waiting for the moment Mina reveals her page in Chaeyoung's own mini art gallery.

Mina was astonished. She loved Chaeyoung's drawing of her. She smiled widely and giggled. Her heart was being all giddy inside, while Chaeyoung had her face down on the table, with arms covering it. She was embarrassed, especially that it was their first time meeting.

Mina took a piece of paper from her notebook, and began drawing. She found Chaeyoung interesting, and may be her potential lover, as she purposely sat down in front of Chaeyoung because she found her pretty.

Mina slid a piece of paper beside Chaeyoung, tapping the younger's shoulder. Chaeyoung raised her head up, and was shocked from Mina's actions.

"This is for you. I'll see you later cutie."

Mina said while kissing Chaeyoung on the cheek. She got up and walked out of the library with confidence, but as she got out, she was about to faint from embarrassment.

I kissed her?! Wtf Mina?!?!?!

Chaeyoung was left on the library table, her face flushed red, eyes blinking slowly, and a smile creeping out from her teeth. She looked at the drawing that Mina made and kept it in her wallet.