CEO Pt.2

"Pleasure doing business with you, Ms. Myoui." Mina shakes hands with her new investor.

As she leaves, Mina sits in her office chair, astounded.

"Woah, did you see her, Chaeyoungie?" Mina's face displaying a :0.

"Yeah." Chaeyoung fake smiles, knowing that their new investor was a fit, young woman in her early 20s.

"She's pretty." Mina says, smiling to herself while she types away.

Chaeyoung looks at herself in her little mirror, insecure of her features.

A few hours have passed and Mina called it a day, standing up to hug her wife from behind.

"Let's go home?"

"I still need to finish these." Chaeyoung coldly says, organizing the different files on her computer.

"Okay. I'll see you at home, baby." Mina kisses her cheek, grabbing her bag to leave.

"I love you." Mina looks back, seeing her wife working with a straight face.

"Love you too." Mina smiles, leaving Chaeyoung alone.

After staying at the office for a bit longer, Chaeyoung decides to go home, seeing her wife cleaning the living room. When she enters their house, Mina's face lit up, dropping the feather duster to run up to her wife.

"Hi baby!" Mina says, giving Chaeyoung a tight squeeze.

"Hi." Chaeyoung hugs back, pulling away quickly to take a shower.

"Would you like anything for dinner?"

"I'm not hungry." Chaeyoung lies, feeling her stomach asking her for food.

"Really? You didn't eat lunch today." Mina asks, following Chaeyoung to their bedroom.

Chaeyoung enters their bathroom, forcing herself to puke while the shower head masks the noise. Mina sits patiently on their bed, waiting for Chaeyoung to finish.

"You okay?" Mina asks, smiling at Chaeyoung. She noticed her being a tad different today.

"Yeah." Chaeyoung gives her a weak smile, the effects of her sleeping pills kicking in.

"You're going to take a nap?" Mina sits at the foot of their bed, patting Chaeyoung's blanketed thighs.

"Mmhmm." Chaeyoung hugs her pillow, dozing off completely.

8pm and Chaeyoung still sleeping, Mina was getting bored. She played on her Nintendo Switch while constantly checking if Chaeyoung would wake up, asking for dinner.

"Chiyong? Would you like to eat something?" Mina asks while shaking her wife, the other passed out cold.

"Maybe she's tired." Mina kisses Chaeyoung on the forehead, turning their bedroom lamp off.

"I love you." Mina says to her sleeping wife, hugging her even though Chaeyoung was laying at the very edge of her side of the bed.

Days have passed and Chaeyoung had eaten nothing but iced Americanos, causing her to lose weight. Mina was getting worried, she could see her wife changing in front of her eyes, slowly realizing what she had done to her.

To make up for what happened, Mina went home early, preparing their house for a date with Chaeyoung.

She cleans the entire house, cooking up their favorite meals and playing romantic music. She had her bouquet of roses onhand, Chaeyoung arriving at the perfect time.

"I'm home." Chaeyoung tiredly says, taking her shoes off. Mina runs up to her, wearing a beautiful white dress.

"Hi baby! Follow me!" Mina holds Chaeyoung's hand, dragging her to the dining room.