Drunk

Mina drunktexted her ex while being in a relationship with Chaeyoung. Enjoy :D

----------
TEXT

Nsyeon
I nmmiss u so mch
i cnt tske itm snymore
id rther be wjth u thn wth clijngy chsyoung

Chaeyoung's heart dropped immediately. Her girlfriend told her that she would just be drinking with friends. Tears dropping on her screen one-by-one, she was having a hard time typing her reply to Mina.

It's me, Chaeyoung Mina.
Go home and rest, you're really drunk now. I love you.

Chaeyoung packed her things, got out of their house and went to Nayeon's house. Her heart still shattered into pieces after finding out that Mina still loves her ex. The worse part is that Nayeon is Chaeyoung's older sister, and is in a happy relationship right now with Jeongyeon.

She knocked until a fresh out of bed Nayeon appeared. She hugged her and broke down immediately.

"Unnie.. Mina still loves you."

Nayeon's eyes widened. She doesn't love Mina anymore, but she felt so guilty for her own baby sister.

"I'm so sorry Chaengie, let's go inside first okay?"

Chaeyoung, still sniffling, carried her bags and followed Nayeon. Jeongyeon got up and saw her no jam bro crying so she immediately hugged Chaeyoung.

"How about you stay with us for awhile Chaeng? Nayeon will talk to Mina about this."

Chaeyoung nodded and just kept crying in Jeongyeon's arms. Jeongyeon looked at Nayeon with a pleading face. Nayeon agreed, she fixed Chaeyoung's room and carried the already sleeping cub inside.

"I'll make this right, Chaeyoung." Nayeon said while fixing Chaeyoung's hair.

-----------

My head fucking hurts.

Mina groggily stood up and rubbed her eyes. She heard noises in the kitchen, so she assumed that Chaeyoung is home.

"Chaeyoung? Can you grab me some water please?"

There was no reply. Usually when Mina calls Chaeyoung, she would always reply almost instantly. Mina went down and saw a familiar figure washing the dishes. It was Nayeon, her ex.

"Nayeon? What are you doing here? Where's Chaeyoung?"

Nayeon didn't reply. She took Mina's phone from the table, opened it and showed her conversation with Chaeyoung.

"Shit." Mina exclaimed when she read her messages to Chaeyoung. Her eyes were tearing up, and she just noticed that Chaeyoung took all her stuff and was nowhere to be seen.

"Nayeon, I-i'm sorry, but this wasn't true. Things got really emotional last night and I don't remember texting this."

"I don't care. You hurt Chaeyoung. That was the one promise you made me when we were over."

"I know Nayeon, but I-"

"Do you know what happened to Chaeyoung after you texted this to her?"