Clingy x Shy (Dynamic)

Chaeyoung's POV

PDA? Ew.

I find myself sitting in front of a lovey-dovey couple, making out with each other while I lose the appetite to eat this delicious strawberry cheesecake I had just ordered. 

I am Son Chaeyoung. I don't see how anybody likes these types of things. I'd rather stay at home, curled up in a good book while listening to brown noise. I had my cake wrapped up to go, prepared to leave but stopped as I see her.

Myoui Mina.

This girl is the definition of clingy. Always having the need to be touching people and shit, which is why I try my best to avoid her at all costs. Tiptoeing my way out of the door, I suddenly feel a presence behind me. I was too late.

"Chaeyoungie! Didn't expect to see you here!"

I mentally curse myself as I grip my paper bag in frustration. As much as I dislike being near her, I actually have a crush on her. Pathetic, I know. 

"What do you want, Myoui?" I give her an attitude while she still gleams that shiny, alluring gummy smile she owns, her hand patting my head.

In all honesty, I am a hypocrite myself. I hate PDA but I love it when Mina touches me. It could be a pat on the head or shoulder, a quick hug or even an accidental bump in the hallway. I am an idiot, and I am in love with Myoui Mina.

"I just wondered if you wanted to go to my party tonight at my apartment! Everyone will be there!"

A party? With a lot of people? Fuck no. 

But Mina invited me. I had no choice but to say, "I'll see what I can do."

"Okay! See you!" She hugs me, giving me a quick peck on the cheek before running up to the counter to order some coffee.

Now I REALLY have to attend this stupid party. I highly believe that I won't enjoy it, not one bit.

------

A bunch of people puking outside, a few cigarette butts on the ground, and what I think is a half-eaten pizza slice. Not my cup of tea, at all.

I grab a bottle of beer from the cooler, sitting on top of a beanbag that I moved to not attract any unwanted attention. I scoped the perimeters and I saw her talking to a bunch of people in the kitchen. There is no way she'd see me here, and I'll just tell her tomorrow that I came here for a quick hello.

My plan is foolproof!

An hour has passed by, a bunch of people were playing truth or dare, including Mina. "Dare!" I hear her call out, which I can tell that she's a bit tipsy.

"I dare you to kiss the most attractive person in the party!" I spit out the alcohol chilling in my mouth, getting up to peek at the game. I find her looking around her apartment, searching for the person she was going to kiss.

I stay by my spot, praying that she won't see me. It surely wasn't me, right? It can't be me! I-

She stands before me, smiling happily to know that I attended her party.

I guess God had other plans as I watch her pull me to the circle. I'm attractive? I guess, but to say that I'm the MOST, was an exaggeration.

"What kind of kiss?" She asks, I try my best to get away silently, but it appears to me that I have no possible way of getting out.

"10 seconds!" She looks at me, asking for my permission.

"Just get it over with." She snakes her hands behind my head, kissing me for what I believe, was more than 10 seconds. A bunch of people kept cheering and chanting our names, while they were slowly pushing us into her bedroom.