CEO Pt. 3

Chaeyoung was walking past Mina's office when she heard her wife's voice coming from inside. She paused outside the door, recognizing the tone of Mina's voice as flirtatious.

Curious, Chaeyoung leaned in closer and strained to hear what Mina was saying.

"I have to say, you looked absolutely stunning in that dress last night," Mina said, a hint of laughter in her voice. "I couldn't take my eyes off you."

Chaeyoung's heart sank as she realized Mina was talking to another woman. Her mind immediately started racing, wondering who this other woman could be and why Mina was flirting with her.

As she continued to listen, she heard Mina showering the woman with compliments, telling her how beautiful and talented she was.

Feeling a pang of jealousy, Chaeyoung quickly turned and walked away, not wanting to hear anymore. She couldn't shake the feeling that Mina was attracted to this other woman and it made her feel insecure.

The rest of the day was tense between the two of them. Chaeyoung couldn't help but feel distant and cold towards Mina, thinking over and over about the woman her wife was talking to.

As they were getting ready for bed that night, Chaeyoung finally spoke up. "Mina, can I talk to you about something?"

Mina turned towards her, sensing the seriousness in her tone. "Of course, what's going on?"

Chaeyoung took a deep breath, trying to calm her nerves. "Earlier today, I overheard you on the phone with someone," she said, trying to keep her voice steady. "You were flirting with them and complimenting them. It made me feel really insecure and jealous."

Mina's expression softened as she realized what was going on. "Chaeyoung, I'm so sorry," she said, reaching out to take her wife's hand. "I didn't mean to make you feel that way. I was just talking to a friend, trying to boost her confidence a bit."

Chaeyoung's shoulders relaxed slightly as she heard this, but she still felt uneasy. "I know," she said. "But hearing you complimenting someone else like that just made me feel like I wasn't enough for you."

Mina pulled her into a tight embrace. "You are more than enough for me, Chaeyoung," she whispered. "I love you so much, and I would never do anything to hurt you. Please, believe me."

Chaeyoung nodded, tears already dropping from her eyes. "I believe you," she said, her voice shaking slightly. "I'm just struggling with my own insecurities right now."

Mina held her close, stroking her hair gently. "I know, and I'm here for you," she said. "We'll get through this together, okay?"

Mina's heart aches as she sees her wife in distress. She pulls Chaeyoung into an even tighter hug, rubbing her back to comfort her.

"I'm sorry, baby. I didn't mean to hurt you," Mina whispers, her voice filled with remorse.

"I know you didn't mean it," Chaeyoung replies, her voice muffled against Mina's chest.

"But it hurts to hear you complimenting other women." 

"I understand. I'm sorry, Chaeyoungie," Mina apologizes once again, feeling guilty for causing her wife so much pain. 

"It's okay," Chaeyoung says, pulling away from Mina's embrace. 

"I just need some time to get over it."Mina nods, understanding that she needs to be more careful with her words. She takes Chaeyoung's hand and leads her to the couch, where they sit down together. 

"I love you so much, Chaeyoung. You're the only one for me," Mina says, cupping Chaeyoung's face and gazing into her eyes. 

"I love you too, Mina. You mean the world to me," Chaeyoung replies, smiling at her wife. Mina leans in and kisses Chaeyoung tenderly, pouring all her love into the kiss. Chaeyoung melts into the kiss, feeling her heart swell with love.