Fall 🍂🍁

Mina's POV

I didn't ask to move here in Korea, alright?

Another first day, here at Seoul's finest high schools. I make my way past the corridors, keeping my head low to avoid suspicion. A glowing bench, radiating its aura to me. As I rest on it, I see a small girl, probably... younger?, laughing along with her friends.

She's pretty, I got to say.

Contemporary World, my first subject. It's a good thing that the window seat's available, claiming it as my spot. She's here again, I guess we're batchmates, and she's sitting in front of me.

I've never seen a girl with so much dimension. It's the way she talks, the way she walks, the way she makes me feel inside. It's in her smile, her eyes, I guess this is it.

I have a crush on a Korean girl.

"Good morning, class. I'm Ms. Soo, your professor for Contemporary World. Now, let's have our introductions."

I was too busy staring at her back, if I were in an animated movie, there would be tiny hearts floating around me.

"Good morning, everyone! I'm Son Chaeyoung and I hope we'll all get closer this year!" The entire class was staring at her, a few smiles on their faces. The boys were cheering her, playfully asking for her number.

"Chaeyoung-ah! Can I have your number?"

"Haha, I'm not straight, boys." I could feel a bell dinging inside of my brain. She isn't straight!

"Then can I have your number?" A group of girls were trying to act pretty in front of her, I could feel myself getting jealous although she doesn't even know me.

"Hmm, what do you think, Miss? Should I?" She asks me, my face was getting warmer and warmer, our classmates were cheering us on.

"I-I-I..." Chaeyoung started holding my chin, examining my facial features. 

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?!

"You're pretty, I can't wait for your introduction." Everyone was shrieking, as if we were two main stars in a drama.

"Alright Chaeyoung, calm down. You there! Stand up." Ms. Soo points at me, making me slowly stand up.

"I'm Myoui Mina, I was from Japan but I moved here a few weeks ago." I couldn't say anything else because we were literally looking at each other while I was talking. I can feel my stomach churning, my guts getting wrapped up in knots.

"Thank you, Mina. Chaeyoung, please show her around later." 

"OOOOH~" Ms. Soo stared at us annoyingly, starting to teach on the board.

I was taking notes when someone threw a paper ball at me, hitting me on the head.

Hi Mina :D - Chaeyoung

Do I write her back? U-uhm...

Hello Chaeyoung. - Mina

"Ms. Myoui, please read page 3." As I read the passage, my voice comes out all shaky and nervous, making Ms. Soo mad.

"Louder! Don't you know how to talk louder?" She scolds me, the entire class was laughing, except her.

"Ms. Soo, let her be."

"Son Chaeyoung, do not talk back, I am warning you-"

"Go ahead. Do your worst, but this isn't right. You know Mina's new, is this the right way to make her feel at home here?" Chaeyoung was pretty mad, pretty and mad. hehe