It's You.

TTT Inspired. MiChaeng Endgame!! Enjoy :D

It was a serene, calm morning. The members slowly entered the room and began conversing. The most popular one, Mina, has been talking to almost all of them for the past hour. She can't help it, she's the girl crush. While one was talking her life away, the other kept maintaining eye contact, in hopes of Mina approaching her.

Chaeyoung couldn't help it. They all knew that this was an act, the characters and their own storylines, but she couldn't help herself from staring at Mina. It was her girlfriend, looking for a soulmate in someone else, while she sits there quietly beside Tzuyu.

Tzuyu notices her fellow maknae's behavior, and engages in conversation when the mic is out of their reach.

"Chaeyoung. It's okay, it's only TTT."
"I know."

Chaeyoung, with tired eyes and fidgeting fingers, tries to distract herself with talking with Tzuyu and observing the other members. Tzuyu tries her best to make Chaeyoung her soulmate in the end, but luck wasn't in her fate.

--------

It was almost picking time when members can choose which one they'd want to have a one-on-one talk with. Chaeyoung was the last one, and wanted to talk to Mina. Mina noticed her cub distancing herself from her, and was honestly curious to know why.

"I wanted to tell you that at the beginning, you were my first choice. It's just something that you should know before you pick Momo or Jihyo."

"I thought you were closing it with Sana? You exchanged gifts before if I'm not mistaken."

"She's my type." Chaeyoung says about Mina in her interview in the first episode.

"As I said before, it's just something you should know. I wish you the best of luck in picking your soulmate." Chaeyoung was supposed to add something else, but hesitated to do so. She remembered how Mina was her first choice, and could be hers in the end.

"Thank you." Mina says while trying to hide her smile. Throughout their entire conversation, Mina kept smiling everytime she looked at Chaeyoung. Whenever Chaeyoung speaks, she giggles, with her hand covering her mouth politely. Chaeyoung is her happy pill, her everything, her home, but since they were still filming, she remained in character to ensure that their conversation would be kept in the video.

----------

"Mina, you're up next."

The staff member calls Mina. She steps forward and waits for the signal to turn around. Several feet were fumbling around, a couple footsteps could be heard. Mina actually wanted to choose Chaeyoung, but worries that she might be chosen by someone else since she's the one being chosen right now.

"You may now turn around."

A graceful 180° turn with a smile plastered on her face, she hid behind her hands when she saw Chaeyoung standing in front of her. She was happy, she felt as if she was in a K-Drama right now. There she was, a smiling baby cub, her soulmate in TTT and in real life.

Chaeyoung reached her hand out, asking for the other to hold and exchange warmth. Mina gladly did so and held onto Chaeyoung for the duration of the episode. The two felt that they were newly-weds, and kept that feeling even until the show ended.

---------

"You're my first choice, huh." Mina says while teasing Chaeyoung. They were in bed, cuddling next to one another. Chaeyoung stands up and gets the extra mug she created for Mina. She was supposed to give one to her, but decided to give Sana a present instead.

"Yep." Chaeyoung plops the mug down on the bedside table. A penguin and a tiger cub holding hands while hearts of mint and red are displayed in the mug.

"This is so cute. I will only drink out of this mug. Thank you so much my love." Mina says while kissing Chaeyoung's cheeks. Chaeyoung just kept smiling widely. She felt proud of her work and was happy that Mina enjoyed it.

"That reminds me, I also made you one, in secret." Mina hands out a tiger toy, she gave one to Momo, but secretly got another one for Chaeyoung, this one having different features that are different from Momo's.

"Thank you Mina. I'll carry this with me all the time." Chaeyoung says while pulling her into an embrace.

"So, Tzuyu told me that you were getting jealous earlier."

"I will kill her tonight."

"So it's true? You know that this is only TTT right? Of course I'd choose you out of anybody."

Mina assures Chaeyoung while caressing her face. Chaeyoung felt love radiate from Mina's words, so she gives in and kisses her.

"You're too perfect. Everyone wants to be with you. I am only Chaeyoung."

"I am yours, Chaeyoung. Always and forever. You are my only, Chaeyoung. I love you."

"I love you too, Mina."

Mina clings herself to Chaeyoung's chest and eventually drifts off to sleep. Chaeyoung couldn't stop herself from smiling when Mina said those words. She knows how to win her heart, as she did a long time ago.

--------
FLASHBACK

Mina took Chaeyoung to an empty room in their dorm. The members were busy dancing and having fun, while Mina was shaking in nervousness.

"Chaeyoung-ah."

"Yes, Mina-unnie?"

Mina steps closer, looking down to Chaeyoung's eyes.

"You are the person I want to be with when I grow older."

Chaeyoung's eyes widen. Her unnie is confessing right now, her crush.

"Despite everyone, you're the only one I love."

"I don't care what anyone says, but you're the one that I want."

Mina holds Chaeyoung's hands.

"I love you, Chaeyoung-ah."

Chaeyoung's eyes glisten as she feels Mina's lips on hers. She replied back with the same amount of love and passion, pulling away for air. She musters up her courage, took a deep breath, and replied to Mina's confession.

"Mina-unnie. I've always loved you, since forever. You're the only person that makes me feel this way, and I don't want you for anyone else."

Mina broke into a smile almost immediately, hearing the reciprocated love that Chaeyoung has been dealing with for the past years. They hugged, feeling all the love that has been cooped up for years, finally breaking through.

---------

"I'm glad that you're much more confident than me, Mina. I love you more than anything." Chaeyoung says while fixing the sleeping Mina's hair. She caresses Mina's cheeks while the other was in Dreamland.

Mina mumbled something, but simply told Chaeyoung that she loves her too.

"Imn mlove yu too chiyongie.. ZzzZz" Mina says sleepily.

Chaeyoung giggles, kisses her goodnight, turns off the lamps, and sleeps, gathering energy and strength for their next day.

-------

Thank you again for 1k views! ^^