BPD 🌟

As promised, here's a oneshot! Thank you everyone for the birthday greetings and presents! Enjoy!

------

Mina and Chaeyoung had been together for almost a year when they started college together. Mina was studying business, while Chaeyoung was a fine arts major. They loved spending time together, even though their majors were very different.

However, Mina had a secret that she kept from Chaeyoung. She had been diagnosed with bipolar disorder a few years ago, and it was always a struggle to manage her emotions. She tried her best to keep it under control, but sometimes it got the best of her.

One day, Mina had a particularly rough day at school. She had a big project due the next day and felt overwhelmed with stress. When she came home, Chaeyoung greeted her with a smile and a hug, but Mina snapped at her.

"Mina, are you okay?" Chaeyoung asked, noticing the look on Mina's face.

Mina didn't respond at first, instead she just shrugged off Chaeyoung's hug and headed towards the kitchen.

Chaeyoung followed her, sensing that something was wrong. "Mina, please talk to me. What's going on?" she asked, her voice laced with concern.

"I have a big project due tomorrow, and I can't concentrate with you asking me all these questions," Mina snapped, her voice filled with irritation.

Chaeyoung was taken aback by Mina's sudden outburst. "I'm sorry, I didn't know. Maybe I can help you with your project?" she suggested, trying to make things better.

Mina didn't respond, instead she just walked away and went to her room, leaving Chaeyoung feeling hurt and confused.

Chaeyoung felt a lump form in her throat as she watched Mina retreat to her room. She couldn't understand why Mina had snapped at her so suddenly, and it made her feel like she had done something wrong.

Feeling hurt and gloomy, Chaeyoung spent the rest of the night in her room, unable to focus on anything else but the tense atmosphere that had taken over the apartment.

The next morning, Mina woke up feeling guilty and ashamed of how she had treated Chaeyoung. She knew that she had to make things right with her girlfriend and apologize for her behavior.

"Mina, can we talk?" Chaeyoung said softly, as she walked into Mina's room.

Mina looked up, surprised to see Chaeyoung standing in front of her. "Yeah, sure," she replied, her voice filled with regret.

"I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for snapping at you yesterday. I know I can be difficult to deal with sometimes, but that's no excuse for how I treated you," Mina said, her eyes brimming with tears.

After Mina snapped at her, Chaeyoung felt hurt and confused. She had never seen Mina like this before, and she didn't know how to react.

Mina's apology the next day didn't make things better. Chaeyoung appreciated the gesture, but the hurt was still fresh, and she needed time to process her feelings.

For the next few days, Chaeyoung kept her distance from Mina. She didn't want to be rude, but she also didn't want to pretend like everything was okay.

Mina noticed Chaeyoung's coldness and tried to reach out to her, but it only seemed to make things worse. The more Mina tried to make amends, the more Chaeyoung withdrew.

Mina began to feel hopeless, wondering if their relationship was over. She couldn't bear the thought of losing Chaeyoung, but she also knew that she had hurt her deeply.

As time passed, Mina decided to seek help for her bipolar disorder. She started therapy and medication, hoping that it would help her manage her emotions better.