Trauma 🌟

TRIGGER WARNING: Some parts may contain hints of BDSM, read at your own risk.

---------

Sweat dripping, the LED lights in Mina's room beaming red, slow music playing in the background. Chaeyoung was at her limit, but Mina wanted more.

She took out a bucket filled with water, Chaeyoung was confused to what the older wanted to do. She was tired, doing another round would just be overkill.

"Come here." Mina grabs Chaeyoung by the neck, positioning her on top of the water.

"No, wait. Mina please. I don't want to." Chaeyoung cried out. She would always give in to whatever Mina wanted to try in the bedroom, but this? This was too much for her.

"It'll be fun, I promise." Mina says, dunking Chaeyoung's head in the pail. The air bubbles floating up, while Chaeyoung was violently thrashing, desperate to let herself up.

"See? Isn't this fun, Chaeyoung?" Mina pulled Chaeyoung's head, letting the other breathe for a moment before pushing her back to the bucket.

Oh, but it wasn't fun for her lover. That wasn't enough time for Chaeyoung though, she could feel her lungs filling up with water as she was distressed.

Mina was in the moment. She could feel her body being more aroused as she watches Chaeyoung submit to her. She lets her stay in the water for a bit longer, but that was her mistake.

Mina's going to kill me. The bubbles stopped floating.

Chaeyoung was no longer fighting, she had completely laid still. Mina thought that she was joking, lifting Chaeyoung's head up for a moment. She had her eyes closed, water leaking out of her nose and mouth.

"Chaeyoung?" Mina calls out, laying her on the floor before performing CPR. It took 3 minutes for her to cough up the water in her lungs.

"Chaeyoung?! I'm so sorry!" Mina goes closer to her girlfriend's face, who was still coughing violently. She pulls her to her arms, wrapping her up in a blanket.

"Y-you t-told me that it was going to be fun." Chaeyoung shakily breathed out, dropping unconscious to Mina's arms. The other was busy cleaning everything up, clothing herself and Chaeyoung before laying down on their bed.

Shit. Mina thought as she stares at Chaeyoung, sleeping at her side. This could be enough for them to stop having sex. It was fine for Mina, but she didn't want to be the reason why they had to stop.

(Practice having safe words, kids! - authornim)

------------

Chaeyoung's POV

Wait... where am I?

As I open my eyes, I see nothing but darkness. I felt water on my body when I tried to move, but it was no use. Mind raced with panic, I open my mouth, letting some air bubbles out.

That's where I knew which way is up, so I swam all the way to the top, desperate for some air. I was so close, I could see the moon shining its beautiful light on me, but I felt my body become heavier and heavier, something was pulling me down, plummeting to the bottom.

I could see an arm grabbing my leg, I squint my eyes to see Mina with an evil expression on her face.

I'm going to die.

Nobody's POV

Mina was frightened. She violently shakes Chaeyoung, who was choking in her sleep. She sits up as she breathes heavily, relieved to find out that it was all a dream.