28. Caught, Again

I was beginning to believe that my Red was a freak

I was beginning to believe that my Red was a freak. Undercover.

Something I feel like I will enjoy in the future when things between us evolve.

Yes, she has this naive look to her but what she just did, initiating a kiss with me after touching my nipple piercings that suddenly became sensitive to her soft touch. Something I found strange however sensual.

Her little body was on top of me, kissing me. A bold move on her part but was I complaining? Fuck no.

If I was being honest with myself, she felt really good on top of me.

I don't know what made her decide to kiss me. Especially after how much she's tried to convince herself that nothing good will come between us.

I saw it. The way she would sometimes sneak glances at me in class, thinking I wasn't noticing. The way my words would affect her. The more I observed her, the more it was starting to become easy on reading her.

But I don't tease her to overwhelm her. She's inexperienced and if anyone told me I would be fucking with a virgin, I laugh in their face.

However, things are changing.

She's starting to get in my head. Every day, every hour, with every passing second. I was beginning to think something was wrong with me mentally and physically. She doesn't even have to fucking try to get me hard which I found very surprising.

It takes a lot of effort to please me and I've never found a girl to do such a thing to me. Red was slowly creating foreign feelings for me that I couldn't understand. I was still trying to process it.

When Jules called her over without telling me, I felt some kind of way. I didn't want Genieve to know even the slightest bit of my personal life other than I come from a wealthy, normal family. Which was far from the case. My family was toxic and it didn't start with my parents.

I can still remember the day my mother feared my father after he confronted her about her secret affair with his best friend, Vince Petrov. My father's friend and cousin.