44. Understanding

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Main Street Barbecue was my favorite place to come to to get the best sandwiches

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Main Street Barbecue was my favorite place to come to to get the best sandwiches.

It was late when Red and I left her house and I used the rental car I had to take us out to get something to eat. Call it brunch.

My nervous little Red couldn't stop bouncing her leg the moment the silence hovered between us. It wasn't bad, it was new.

So, I placed my hand on her left thigh, squeezing lightly while driving with the other. I didn't know if she noticed she was doing so or not but the pads of her fingertips, soft and delicate, trace along the ink on my fingers.

It took less than the arrival time when I pulled up and found a space close by the door, parking. Thankful that it wasn't crowded, I shut off the rental car that was for sure spiking up my father's bill. Something I didn't care too much about at this very moment.

Nor did I care about the constant calls and messages that I was receiving but ignoring.

"I heard about this place and always wanted to try them. I heard they're good." Red speaks aloud, looking at the restaurant.

"They are." I say while slipping my hand off her thigh and digging into the pockets of my sweats for my phone and wallet.

"I brought my own money." Her voice was low but I could feel her eyes watching me, lingering on my wallet.

I bite my lip to keep from laughing. It was cute that she thought I was going to allow her to pay for her own food.

"Come on, Red." I say instead, getting out of the car and she follows me.

Using the key fob to lock the doors, I round the car and hold out my hand for her to grab. She walks toward me, her hand slipping into mine without hesitancy. I was beginning to notice the more I touched her and showed her patience the more she was starting to become comfortable around me. Something that made me happy inside.

But I did have my questions about her lack of understanding of sex.

When she told me this morning that she didn't know half the things that we were doing and she was only doing it because it felt right, didn't sit well with me.

Mistake Not (1) ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें