55. Daring Game Goes Left

"This is amazing, Gen," Jules smiles from beside me

"This is amazing, Gen," Jules smiles from beside me. "He's going to love this setup. Bedroom date you call it?"

I laugh.

"Sort of." If only she knew that the roses spelled out two meaningful words, be mine, for more than one reason.

Tonight, I was going to ask Mercer if he was ready to go all the way with me tonight.

Depp down, I want this. Want him. With everything I have.

Mercer has shown me so much and I believe I was ready to show him just how much he means to me. Sharing my body with the guy that I really like was going to change things for us.

In a good way.

I had a feeling that I was going to be connected to him emotionally and intimately and our moment is going to be everything.

I was ready for that and I was going to surprise him with this setup.

"Blaze is keeping him busy so Mercer doesn't suspect anything. By the end of the night, you guys are going to have a good date night." Jules smiles.

One extraordinary night.

⋄ ✵ ⋄

When the rest of the Blaze's friends arrived, Raine, Victor, Josh, and Chris, he introduced me to everyone and they all seemed like great people instead, Chris was eyeing me as if he couldn't believe that I was the actual girlfriend of Mercer. The big player held down by a beautiful girl was a shocker.

On that note, it seemed to add fuel to a sudden fire. It was easy to detect that Mercer absolutely hated Chris and made it clear when he voiced his opinion to Blaze.

Blaze's friends seemed okay but I wasn't really into getting to know more people at the moment. Not after what recently took place between Demi and I. Besides, I was here to be with Mercer. Jules being my only friend as of now was enough to make me comfortable with being here. I wasn't in a pool of strange faces by myself.

After spending time to know everyone at the mall that was not too far from the house, I began to take note of who everyone was without really speaking to them.