65. Happy

My heart was thumping wildly as Mercer pulled me towards his car

My heart was thumping wildly as Mercer pulled me towards his car. My mind was racing with so many thoughts that I, myself, didn't care who would be wondering where we ran off to.

I gasped when Mercer jerked me against his body, dipping his head and capturing my mouth in a sloppy kiss. His tongue tangled with my own and I relaxed against him. Throwing my arms around his neck, he tugs me by the loops of my jeans closer to him, molding our bodies together.

So lost in our kiss, I barely became aware of something hard pressing at my back. The white paint of Mercer's dodge was in view in my peripheral vision. The locks click and Mercer tugs me into the back seat. Bursting out in a fit of laughter, I couldn't help myself when he tugged me inside behind him, closing and locking the doors.

Settle on his lap, our kiss became frantic. Desperate for each other to get our clothes off. The first time he and I was being adventurous and taking a step further.

Was I really about to have sex with him? In the back of his car?

Mercer moves his hand, slipping them under the sweater he let me borrow and squeezing my breast through the tank I wore underneath. Hissing at the amazing feeling of him tugging at my pebbled nipples, I kissed him harder.

"Center console," Mercer rasped against my lips.

"Huh?" My mind was all over the place from our kiss.

"Condom." He motions to the center console and I move slightly to get it. That didn't stop him from finding other places to kiss me.

The second I turned back to face him, Mercer didn't waste time making quick work with my pants. Pulling the zipper down enough, he reaches inside, shoving his hand into my panties and sliding his finger along my aching core.

Moaning at the sensation, Mercer slips a finger inside of me, the heel of his hand making contact with my clit over and over again. Drawing moans from me, Mercer didn't stop kissing me. Taking my bottom lip between his teeth, he then sucked hard.

My arousal soaked my panties, a mess between my legs as I grind against his finger. His free hand grabs my hip, slowing me down to add a second finger inside of me. It didn't take long for my release to consume me.

Thrusting fast, I screamed out my orgasm while watching Mercer. His eyes were dark and full of desire as he watched me.

Exhaling heavily, Mercer tugged at my jeans, and I moved, quickly pulling my jeans from my legs as he unbuckled his pants. Pulling his pants and briefs slightly down to give him enough room He didn't hesitate to pull out his hard cock, palming his hard erection in his hand.

I noticed that he didn't have his piercing in today.

Without hesitation, he takes the condom and rips it open with his teeth before skillfully sheathing it on. A noise slips past my lips the moment he pulls me on him, spreading my legs apart, my wet center dripping all over him.