50. His Girl

•Everyday ~ Ariana Grande ft

•Everyday ~ Ariana Grande ft. Future•
🎶Anytime I'm alone, I can't help thinking about you
All I want, all I need, all I see
Is just me and you🎶

 Future•🎶Anytime I'm alone, I can't help thinking about youAll I want, all I need, all I seeIs just me and you🎶

Taking a few breaths, I placed my hands on the cold knob of the door to Mr. Lance's office. It's been a week and everything has been going smoothly for me ever since my return to school. There's only one thing in question and that was my chance to play in the finals.

Two days away and I needed an answer.

Yes, Coach Daniels told me that whether I play or not, it will not harm my placement at the University of San Diego. But I felt the need to prove that I deserved this and to prove that nothing could hold me back.

Exhaling, I twist the knob and open the door to Principal Lance's office.

There he was, sitting at his desk going over some kind of paperwork. The moment he heard me enter his office, he lifts his head from the papers up at me.

"Miss Santos, please, have a seat." He gives me a small smile while gesturing for me to sit down in one of the unoccupied chairs.

I sit down and laced my finger together while relaxing my shoulder to not look tense.

"I've talked to Coach Daniels and she had you signed some form. To monitor your behavior, correct?"

"Yes." I nod. "She told me that this is my better option in having some kind of chance in playing in the game."

He opens his mouth but I don't allow him to speak until I demand to play.

"Look, Principal Lance," I began, feeling a wave of confidence wash over me. "I will be one hundred percent real with and tell you that I don't deserve to sit out for the finals."

"Miss Santos-"

"I understand you think you're doing what is best for me as a student here but truthfully, you are holding me back from success."

He stares at me, silent. From there, I continue because there was no way I was backing down.

"What happened with me and Mercer in this school was a big miss understanding. We were fooling around, and yes, we shouldn't have been there but we are teens. Teens rebel."