71. Risks

The second I hear a door open and close, I pulled at my restraints, tugging my wrist

Lifting my head at an angle to see my restraints. I tried to spit the bitter scarf out of my mouth, but it was beginning to dry, making it nearly impossible to spit it out my mouth.

He use a thin sheet to tie me up to the bedpost and the more I tugged the tighter it knotted. My brows furrowed together as I paused and took a moment to look around the room. I squeezed my eyes shut tightly while forcing the doubtful feeling inside of me away.

There was nothing around me that could help me and Carson made sure of it in some way. A headache begins to form as I tried to think of absolutely anything that will get me out of this situation.

But I just couldn't find it in me.

Exhaling heavily through my nose, I relaxed against the bed. I allowed the hope of Mercer or anyone finds me before Carson does something that could harm me.

I don't know how long it's been but I do know it doesn't take much time for Carson to have his sick way with me. Whatever it is, it was far from good.

Suddenly, footsteps meet my ears, and my eyes shot open and my head angles towards the door. The door pushes open and in comes Carson with a look on his face that causes chills to course through my body.

He looked a little worse before he left. Hell, he wasn't even gone for ten minutes before he returned up here.

"I know I said I'd had a quick run to make but..." He trails, his eyes looking over me with an expression that causes bile inside of me. "I can't get the thought of him touching you out of my mind. I have to cleanse you."

Absentmindedly, I pull at the restraints above me harshly, my eyes widening. As he steps closer to me, my muffled words become more frantic. A tube of something in his hand and a foiled packet that resembles a condom almost escape my notice.

Was Carson about to...force himself on me?

In a gentle tone, he murmurs, "Don't worry, beautiful girl." He had such a gentle tone, that one wouldn't think he was insane. "I will make everything pleasant for you."

He reaches, tugging at my legs. Fear and anger, all in one. That was what I was feeling. I struggle beneath him, moving my body frantically. His patience was fading and irritation was soon going to replace it within a matter of seconds.

I speak despite my words being nothing but a muffled sound. At this point, all my cation signs have flown out the black window in this room. I wasn't going to just lay here and allow Carson to have his sick way with me.

I refuse to.

"Would you just-" Carson grunts in agitation as he tries to still my legs. "Be still, Gen."

I don't listen. Multitasking, I keep fighting while trying my best to spit out the scarf that was forced to keep me silent.

When he straddled one of my legs, my heart thumped aggressively as he climbed on top of me. With no hesitation, I raised my leg, lifting my knee up sharply towards the precious spot between his legs. Meanwhile, I managed to spit the scarf out while inhaling deeply.