33. Number Forty-One

A warning

A warning.

It's not tolerable.

Violence is not the answer.

You are a good student, Miss Santos so I will let you off with a warning.

I won't be so generous next time.

The moment I walked out of Principal Lance's office, I was still filled with rage toward Demi. She started it. She pushed me then she pushed Jules. What the hell was she thinking?

Vibrations against my pocket, I pause where I stood and pulled out my phone. I had a few messages and with a sigh, I opened them.

Carson: I heard what happened. Are you okay?
Carson: Where are you?

I exit his chat and go to the next one. It's from Jules.

Jules: Mercer has your things. I'm sorry I didn't stay to check on you. Please tell me that I didn't get you in trouble.

I frowned at her message. Why could she think that? Demi was at fault, not Jules. I type the chatbox and respond immediately.

Me: I understand and it's not your fault, girly. Just stay focused and send me the problems you need help with when you get a chance. *smiley face and red heart emoji*

I sigh, having a strong feeling about where Mercer was and that was possibly the football field. If I wasn't mistaken, Mercer's final game for the season was coming up. Honestly, I was glad I had to do a walk around when I had to sit in that office for nearly two hours explaining and writing down what took place in the cafeteria.

It was ridiculous.

It was no point in going to my last period but I was going to go the moment I grab my things from Mercer. Pushing out of the double doors that lead to the field, my eyes zeroed in on the football field seeing the players practicing for their upcoming game.