35. Losing Patience

"One more

"One more." I murmur. This girl in front of me was going to make me obsessed with her gorgeous ass.

She smiles, pressing on the tips of her toes to place a kiss on my lips.

I know it was getting late and she had to probably get home but I couldn't have her walk out of here a mess. I told her to take off her jeans and change into the extra pair of sweat pants I had in my locker.

She looked so fucking good in my clothes.

"Now, I really have to go. I will get in trouble."

I frown. "Why will you get in trouble?"

A nervous look crosses her face. "I-I almost didn't make it to your game because of my dad. He found out about the altercation with Demi and I told him I was going out to a school game with a friend the same day you asked. He's just very strict."

I know all about strict parents.

"So what did he say? That you couldn't come?"

"Yes," She sighs. "But as time went on, I thought hard. I didn't do anything wrong. So, I sneaked out."

Did she really sneak out? And risked getting in trouble to come to my game? Why did it make my heart feel so fucking funny?

"Rebellious of you, Red." I teased her.

A nervous laugh escapes her. "I didn't want to miss your game."

I bite down on my bottom lip, finding myself having to touch her. Taking my hand, I let my thumb run over her flushed cheeks. "I'm glad you didn't."

A small comfortable silence hovered between us as I stared down at her. Gorgeous, mesmerizing, and tempting. Clearing her throat, she was the first one to look away.