49. Telling A Story

I sigh in relief, pulling my hands out of my underwear

My legs felt numb but it was all worth it. The more I continued playing with myself, the more I began to learn the spots that take me to a place that has me feeling on a cloud. Inhaling, it didn't take me long to go take a quick shower and change into a pair of sweats and a sweater.

It was a late Saturday night and I was home alone once again but I put this time to use and continued doing my research on sex.

Sex. An intimate action between two people that really like each other. Maybe even love.

I understood the meaning perfectly clearly. It's the idea of being desired. Especially in forms that turn me on the most. What are my likes and dislikes?

Personally, I like it when Mercer tells me how good I am but he'll never, ever hear me admitting that to him.

I was still learning the many kinds of positions that involve sex. I even looked up the different kinds of kinks that are known and thanks to the internet, I think I knew the meaning behind Mercer's actions toward me. Mercer was aggressive and sometimes he'd be gentle, for my benefit, but I couldn't help but feel that he was holding back a lot more from me than he was willing to give.

He had a fetish for grabbing my neck and recently, biting on my lip.

It was obvious but I didn't understand it so clearly.

He also did it to me before we were even official. When he was threatening me with his petty words the time he was my bully.

Pulling out my phone, I scroll to Mercer's name and tap the chat. I let my question flow through my fingers.

Me: I have my questions. My first one is why do you like to grab my neck?

I sent it without hesitation or embarrassment. A few moments later, my phone chimes.

Mercer: Because I like control.

Control?

I go to type my response, still in need of questioning when he sends another message. One that makes me frown.