Margarita

Bonten enjoy the night at the bar, before they decided to book a pole dancer for them in the VVIP room. They sit surrounding a round table with pole in the middle of it.

After the drinks are served, a girl coming in with smile and black mask with sparkle accent that covered her eyes. "This is Margarita." The waiters introduce her and walk away. "A mask? Mysterious huh?" Sanzu commented right away. 

She push back her long wavy black hair with her right hand before bow politely. She wear black top with laced and black short that had a asymmetric tailed tile in it make her not just sexy but also look elegant.

"Shall I?" She asked while laying her hand on the pole. Sanzu nodded and the girl right away sway and swirl, dancing in the pool. She pull herself up in the pole skillfully and coming down slowly with pose. 

Like she know what to do her dance is elegant, but sexy enough to sensually waking up the man instinct in them. Koko is approached the girl while she slide down motioning like she is walking down a stairs, with flirty glance she come down in Koko's embraces.

Right when Koko want to kiss her, she turn and spinning away from him and she sit in the table right facing Mikey. She cross her legs, opened her mask, and smirked to Mikey. 

"I heard Bonten has important talk with me. So, what is it Mikey?" as soon as heard that voice Koko eyes widened. "That bitch!" He snapped. "So, she's Sierra?" Sanzu asked. "Yes, It's me~" She answered with smirk. Mikey facing her, "I want to offer you a deal. I want you to join Bonten as one of our executives." He said. "Me? Join Bonten?" Sierra asked again, and laugh. 

"All you need to do is doing mission that given by me, in return we will give you black card which mean unlimited money." He said. "Your offer is not bad at actually. But, I never join any organization before because I don't like being tied. I still want to do a lot of things." She answered.

"Like working as programmer?" Takeomi asked. "Or completing your online master degree in Harvard with perfect GPA in every semester?" Sanzu added.

"What both of you said is true Akashi brothers! Impressive! No one ever did that much research to me before!" Sierra said with smile. Takeomi glance is changed, he become more cautious, he and Sanzu is not giving out information that they are actually brothers in any people. Not many people know it, but she manage to know it that means she's did background check too.

"Yeah what they said is true Mikey.. I want to keep continue being a programmer, completing my studies, and sending red spider lily around for my client.. So, I'm so sorry to say no to your offer.." She said stand up to bow politely and walk out from there. "I will allow you did all that as long as the mission I give is done." Mikey said, and Sierra stopped. "Really? You'll respect my freedom?" She said and Mikey nodded.

She looks like thinking for a second. "One more, you'll have to life with us in Bonten headquarters." He added make her rolled her eyes. "One more then, you have to let me had day off when I want to, total 12 days a year." She added.

He nodded and she smirked. "Then it's a deal." She said. "Deal." Mikey wrapped the deal. "I would love to accompany all of you here but a mission just given from Hikaru to kill Mikey." She said make Bonten right away pull out their guns. Hikaru is the second large criminal organization in Japan, the rival of Bonten.

"Hold it boys." She said then laugh. "I'm join Bonten, 2 second before the mission come, so I definitely in Bonten side." She explained and Mikey nodded, make the executives turn down their guns.

"Get him for me. That will be your first mission." Mikey said refers to Hikaru. She smirked. "You better proceed my black card as soon as possible." She said to Mikey. "Oh ya! I almost forgot!" She said make all of them look at her once again,

"Don't be to pissed of to me Darling~ I already do the pole dance, that's special for you!" She said then wink to Koko and walk out from there. Koko just grunt hear that.

"Isn't getting Hikaru too much for her first mission?" Ran asked to Mikey. "Hikaru is not letting his guard down all this time. One of the secures office I ever come in." Mochi added. "Well, let's just see her worth.. Is it equal with what she asked to us." Mikey answered. "She will totally turn in mess even tough she can make it." Sanzu said and gulp down his whiskey.

Bonten back to their headquarters after got a little tipsy, some of them got in their own room to fucking their whore. While the others is hanging out in the middle room. Suddenly, Kakucho who's in the middle room got a call. "Huh? Oh yes, she's one of us. Let her in." He said. "Who is it?" Takeomi asked. 

"The guard asked if Sierra is one of us." Kakucho said and look at his watch. 3 hours? Just in 3 hours she bring Hikaru here? Mikey come out from his room right at the moment Sierra come in to the middle room while dragging a luggage and throw it to the table. When Mochi and Kakucho open the luggage, there's Hikaru is in total unconscious.  

"I got him Boss! First mission complete!" She said with proud smile. "In three hours you get Hikaru and even more look like a collage student than a kidnapper?" Mochi asked in amazed when she still look stunning with sleeveless black top and brown skirt. She even had a her Harvard tote bag. "Do you all expect me to come bring him with blood all over my body? Euh! Disgusting!" She said. 

"How you do it? It took a long time for my man to do this, and you did it in 3 hours." Mikey asked. "Come to him, asked to make negotiation, as soon as saw him inject the dope, and shoot everyone there to keep their mouth shut. Put him in a luggage and walk out. Viola!" She explained.

"CCTV?" Kakucho asked. "Oh ya, I hack them before I come in, make sure no emergency button is working and sabotage the CCTV." She said and Mikey nodded, "Good job Sierra."

"Actually, it only took 2 hours.. But I want to bring this for all of you so I had to wait them make it for me for about an hour.." Sierra said and pull out 2 big bottle of Margarita from her tote bag. "It's my favorite drink from my favorite bar, the taste is really special~ You guys must be like this~ This will be perfect for my welcoming party right?" She added.