Love Yourself

Kakucho pay a visit on Ran while waiting Sierra get examined. Ran haven't conscious yet but he's in stable condition. The doctor come in when Kakucho, Takeomi, and Rindou is still talk about things, "About Sierra.." He said with worried expression. 

"What is it doctor?" Kakucho asked. He take a deep breath. "She had broken bone in her right collar bone, her left ribs, and few on her fingers. She had fractured bone in her left shoulder, and her left leg's shinbone." He said.

"We can detect that her upper ribs is under recover from last fractured, and her waist bone is dislocated." He added while showing the photos of her bone, all of them speechless. The doctor opened another file, "Her left knee and her left shoulder got muscle injury-" The doctor was cut of by Kakucho, "There still more?!" He asked in disbelief.

"Just jump into the conclusion doctor." Takeomi said. "She's in the same condition of people who just fall from 100m cliff and still alive. That's how serious her condition right now. "I don't know since when she endured it because I already said few of his broken bone already recovered." He said. 

"But we need to prepared a big surgery for her, she need to bedrest, and she need to get regular therapy too." He said."How can she still standing and fight all this time with that condition?" Kakucho asked to doctor. 

He gulped, "Actually I don't know myself. It was such a miracle she can walk on her own to here." The doctor replied. "Proceed anything for her. Make sure she's fine." Kakucho said. "All right. I've list all medical diagnose of her in this file. Please take a look even it's a bunch." The doctor said and leave.

Rindou who hear about it is remind silent. He never thought that she's in such pain but she fight and even save him and Ran. It's true that Ran take bullet for her, but she's in such state and still fight for them. He sighed. Now he feel guilty for accusing her.

Kakucho hold the bunch file in his hand. "She's surely something else." Takeomi said. Kakucho distribute some to Takeomi and Rindou. "Both of you have to help me look at it or I'll done in the morning." Kakucho said and Takeomi just clicked his tongue but do it. Rindou just accept it.

Three of them start to scan all those file when Takeomi start the conversation. "Guilty?" Takeomi asked to Rindou. He just glance at him, "Your brother like her so much Rindou. She's a figure of little sister for Ran." Takeomi said and Rindou stopped. He know that since Ran start to called Sierra 'Little Sis'. Ran become more nice, caring, and even protective to her.

Rindou just listening while scanning the file in front of him. "Sanzu is a good brother, nice and fun actually, we care for each other. But when Senju is born I can't help to melt over her. Little sister sure had difference charm from little brother. She always caring, and never afraid to show her love. It's just difference you know." Takeomi said make Rindou nodded.

Rindou know the point. Ran is just treasure her, and he should admit she's a lovely little sister for Ran. Ran just want to protected her just like he want to protect himself. "Just for your information. She feel guilty too. She's not that heartless." Kakucho who only listening all this time, now talk to Rindou too.

"She take a bullet for you guys too. But she take it out by herself, sew it with her own hair, and even put heated metal to the wounds by herself. Without anesthesia." Kakucho said and both of them are in awe. "Are you serious?" Takeomi asked, he feel eerie just to image how hurt it was.

"She don't know how to rely on others, and she's not used to be taken care by others. She is shock too that Ran took the bullet for her." Koko said. Rindou look at him and sighed.

"I understand." He replied. Kakucho smile and left both of them. "I'm going to check Sierra." He said. Rindou remind silent while Takeomi smile. Takeomi know Rindou is not going to remind silent for too long. Rindou is emotional type, but he know too he cool down as fast as he burned up.

~

"I refused to do any medical procedure before I see Ran is conscious and alive." Sierra said make Kakucho sighed. "You're in serious condition right now." Kakucho said. Right after that Rindou come in. "I want to talk to Sierra alone. Please?" Rindou asked Kakucho. He nodded and leave.

"Is Ran awake?" Sierra asked to Rindou. "Not yet." Rindou said. "I heard your condition. How can you life with that condition?" He asked, more like grumble to her and she look down just like a little girl who got scolded.

"I feel fine. That's why I never examine my body. I don't know if my body like this.." She said in return. "Ran is not going to happy when he conscious and found you in such condition. Don't you understand that?!" He asked again.

"If you really care about people around you. Such as Ran, and the others Bonten. You have to take care of yourself first!" He said make Sierra stopped. "Love yourself, before loving someone else." He added and she looks like just realized about that.

"How can you protect and taking care someone else when you're in this kind of condition?" He asked. Sierra nodded. "Ran is going to be fine, just like what you said, he's Ran Haitani. You don't need to worried!" Rindou said. Is he console her? Sierra confused.

"Get the surgery now, little sis!" Rindou said this time, he look away, she noticed a little blushed in his face. "Little sis.." she mumbling the way Rindou called her.

"Are you already forgive me?" She asked but Rindou didn't answered it. "You're not hate me anymore, right?" She asked again.

Rindou sighed. Now he look at her. Her eyes sparkling, like pleading to him, now he know what Takeomi said about little sis charm.

His eyes softened, "If you're completely recovered.. I'll consider to forgive you.. And even love you as little sis.." He said with blush that he try so hard to hide.

"So, don't talk back to Kakucho, do the surgery now. Okay?!" He scold her and messing her hair. But that make Sierra smile, "I'll Rin nii chan!" She replied, while Rindou chuckled hearing his cute nick name that he just got.  

Rindou come out from Sierra room and meet Kakucho who's talking to Takeomi. "She said she agree to do the surgery." Rindou said and Kakucho smile so bright. "That's good news!" He replied and walk in back to Sierra room.

Takeomi look at Rindou. "See? Little sister is kinda have different charm right?" He asked and Rindou just look away. Pretend not to care when deep inside he actually agree with that.