Blessed

A month had passed, and Wakasa didn't give any progress. Doctor is giving sign that he's not going to be conscious. Benkei and Senju even now giving up after hear that.

But Sierra insist to wait for him. She didn't want to give up on him. Not today, not tomorrow, not in the future. That night just like usual she lay her head on his hand and look at Wakasa's sleeping face.

"Imaushi.. I have a lot of questions right now.." she said. "How do you find me? Why you come to save me?" She asked.

"With what money you come from Japan to Korea, hiring soldier, and all those? Isn't you're just a boxing gym owner?" She asked him in monologue.

She stopped when the detector sound a little different, and she can feel his finger is moving. Her eyes widen. "Imaushi?" She called him. Slowly his eyes opened, "Ke..i..?" With his soft voice, he called her.

Sierra smile and right away call the doctor to examine him. Once the doctor said that he's going to be fine she jump excitedly and scream in celebration until the nurse scold her.

She giggling to the nurse and keep her voice down. The moment the doctor and nurse come out, she facing Wakasa who now look at her with smile. "Kei, I'm glad." He said.

She smack his hand and hit him here and there like a child doing tantrum make Wakasa confused. "Why you take that bullet for me?! Are you crazy? You're about to die!!" She scold him.

"I don't know what will I do if you really die! Do you know how much people worried about you? Benkei, Senju-" that scold was cut off because Wakasa's pull her into a hug.

"Thank you for worrying me that much." He said softly while pat her hair and she start to cry there. "You sca-scary me.. I-I can't lose you Imaushi.." she said while crying in his hug.

He wipe the tears, and cupped her cheeks. "I'm sorry if I scare you. I just want you to be safe, and can live your life happily." He said, "Your safety and your happiness matter the most." He added make her hug him tighter.

"I demand re-confess." She said make him stopped. "Re-confess?" He asked back with innocent face, "Yeah. The last sentence before you lost consciousness." She said with red face.

Wakasa smile seeing how cute she is with red blush on her cheeks. "Okay, I'll schedule it. May be  few years again." He replied. "Eh? Why?" She asked. He laugh a little. "You never said re-confess need to be now." He replied with smirked that make her a little pouted.

But since that day she know, no matter what happen, Wakasa will make sure she safe and sound, will make sure she live happily. And one thing that make her smile so bright, that she know that Wakasa love her.

She start to be more clingy, more showing that she love him, and even more attached to him. When he know it happen, he just let her. He still ignore with her words but his act is showing how much she taking care and spoiled her.

~

"What the fuck are you doing in North Korea?" Rindou asked, "That's secret. Hehe." She giggling. "So since that you being that clingy to Wakasa?" Ran asked and she nodded.

"Since I know how much he will do for me and how much he love me. I become more love him since then. That's like dreams come true." She stated.

Rindou smile, "Yeah. I can related just like your hero is fall in love with you." He replied and earn a little giggling from Sierra.

"But I'm curious, how he got money to get you in North Korea and pay the soldiers?" Rindou asked out of curiosity. "He take loan and give the boxing gym as the bail." She replied.

Rindou and Ran eyes widened. "Yeah I know. He throw his whole life just to find me who he didn't even know if I'm died or alive." She said with chuckled.

"It's not easy throwing away all those hard work and life for years to find someone who you didn't even know die or alive." Rindou said. "Right, Ran?" He asked to Ran. This time Rindou want Ran to realized too, that Wakasa is really love her and of course can take care of her.

"I know he love you that much. But he's way too old. What if in the future the had a lot of argument because of age gap? And he'll die first before her, he's even older than us, she will be lonely in her old days.." Ran said.

Sierra giggling hearing the last sentence. "We've life in the same roof for years Ran-nii, we've had tons of argument and fight. But in the end we manage to handle it." Sierra said.

"And about who die first, it's looks like she's the one who'll die first. She's criminal, she do a lot of dangerous mission. Even thought we will not let that happen. But it's too much Ran. No one know how long we live. We can die tomorrow even thought we still young." Rindou added too.

Rindou is chuckled, and Sierra is giggling. Both of them hug Ran out of sudden. "You just overthink!" Rindou said. Sierra kiss his forehead, "This brain sure think a lot." She said and Ran is chuckled. "Am I?" He asked. Rindou and Sierra nodded in unison.

Ran laugh. "Both of you didn't get along at first but now both of you really in sync." He said. "So? Is it okay for me and Wakasa?" She asked. Ran nodded, "Only if he not make you lost your ability to walk and had laceration again." He said.

She kiss him all over his face, "Thank you Ran!!!" She said almost like yell to him make him chuckled. She then hug Rindou who twirl her around. "He said yes Rin-nii!!" She said to Rindou in excitement.

"But every time you go out with him you have to back before 10.p.m." Ran said and she nodded. "Sureee!!!" She replied with such a bright smile.

"Now let's proceed the legalization of me being Haitani's little sister!" She said make Ran and Rindou just realized that she's not officially Haitani all this time.

Since she follow every words from Haitani, obligate to Ran words, and act like real little sister for them make them feel like she's already their little sister.

Ran smile, he just realized how much he feel so thankful about her. She can use her strength, or her power to force him blessing her relationship all this time but she never do that.

She following his words only with pouted and protest even when he separated her with Wakasa. She even choose to accept his decision and  crying all night long for about 3 month than just cut their head off and live with Wakasa.

"That's how you showing how much you love us huh?" Ran mumbling. "What is it Ran?" Rindou asked. Sierra look at him too with innocent face, "Do you say anything Ran-nii?" She asked and he just shake his head.

Ran smile seeing her little brother and her little sister, "Anyone want ice cream?" He asked and both of them just like a little child answering in unison. "Meee!!!"

Next one will be the last part guys, OMG I didn't know this story will be this long..!
Anyway, I hope you enjoy this part! \(^0^)/