Cold War and Hunt

Ran escort her to the middle room and help Sierra to treat her wound. "So, it's one fine day with Mikey?" He asked while put on some antiseptic on her. "Nope. Just one talk day with him." She replied and both of them laugh a little. 

"I will looking forward to work with you Sierra. All this time Mikey haven't really trust you, but we can see earlier, he pretty comfortable with you." Ran said. "So, I'm kinda officially a Bonten executives now?" She asked back and Ran nodded. 

"Well, you can proudly said that after you get your tattoo." Ran said and close the first aid kid. He's done treat her wound. She smile. "Tattoo.. Hmm.." She looks like think about it. "Why? It will be first time?" He asked, "Nothing. I just don't really like the design." She said earn a little laugh from Ran.

Rindou who just come in the middle room with Sanzu look at both of them chat and laugh together. Haitani brothers is still in cold war. Last time in sashimi place is the last time they talk to each other. Ran this time didn't want to talk to him first, and Rindou just too stubborn to talk to him first.

Both of them look at each other for a while, then Ran face Sierra, "Are you hungry? Let's eat. You haven't eat all day long." Ran said. Sanzu clinging his arm on Rindou. "Come here brat!" Sanzu said and drag Rindou away. Sierra look at Sanzu and Rindou who walk away. 

"Is Rindou going to be okay? I know both of you not in good term right now." She asked to Ran. "He's going to be fine. They taking care of each other as much as they fought." Ran said to Sierra. "Now, change your cloth, let's go for dinner." Ran added. 

Sierra is asking for a cheese burger so here they are in the Calrs Jr Burger waiting their burgers to be served. "So, It's been a while since you work with Ai. How is it?" Sierra asked. "She help me a lot. At first it make me a little confused since she had a template for her report and I don't get used to it. But, it goes better every time." He explained.

"If you need any help, just ask me. I'll try to explained it to you." Sierra said and Ran nodded. The waiters come to deliver their burgers right at that time. "Thank you." Ran said and Sierra eyes sparkling over her cheeseburger make Ran chuckled. "Oh! You don't know how delicious is this burger! I'm not joking!" She said excitedly and start to eat. 

Ran take a bite and nodded. "Well, it's good." He said. "I've told you!" She said while chewing her cheeseburgers. After had cheeseburger she said to him that she want ice cream. So here they are in the ice cream stall near the park. 

"I want vanilla 1, and strawberry 1." She ordered and Ran pay for it. She received both of the ice cream and she handed the strawberry one. "You can eat both of it." He said. "Eating ice cream together is make the ice cream taste better Ran!" She said and he chuckled while accept it. 

Both of them sit facing the view of city light. "Why you order me strawberry.. It's pink.. Man doesn't look cool with pink color.." He said make Sierra laugh. "Come on! Pink looks good on man too! Sanzu looks good with his pink hair!" She said. "He just want to looks stand out so he can fuck girls." Ran said make Sierra laugh.

"Then what about you and Rindou? What's with purple?" She asked. "It's match with my eyes. That's it." He replied. "I thought so you looks stand out so you can fuck girls too." Sierra said with giggling make him rolled his eyes. "I'm not like that crazy man whore." He replied. "I'll take note to order you blueberry one next time." She giggling.

"You should make up with Rindou." Sierra said out of sudden, while Ran just ignore it. "That day, I'm at the sashimi restaurant, and I heard what Rindou said. I'm sorry if both of you fight because of me." Sierra apologize. 

Ran facing her with smile, "You're kind, and nice. I don't know why Rindou can't see this side of you." He said. "We barely see or talk to each other Ran.." She said, "I just few weeks in Bonten, I didn't even have Bonten tattoo. What do you expect?" She added.

Ran nodded, he looks like just realize it. "I just realized, you just few weeks here. You just gain Mikey trust today." He said. "It's feels like I've known you for a long time. You really had a good social adaptation skill." He added make Sierra laugh. 

The day after that Mikey tell Ran, Koko, and Sierra is depart to Nagano, to hunt few Nagano police who start to give sign that they betray Bonten. "Let's make it clean, just kidnap and leave." Koko said while they are eyeing few polices who just come out from a restaurant.

One man is light up his cigarette, while the woman is talking to him. Both of them are in the alley beside the restaurant. Koko and Ran is coming to them and they realized it right away. They bow to them, but not long after that they realized they are not safe. 

They about to fleeing from them through the other side of alley but Sierra is there smoking her cocaine. "If I were you, I'll cooperate with them." She said when both of them is running passing her. The man stopped. "Wait.. You're.." He look at Sierra once more. 

"Sierra. She's the well known hitman." The woman said and Sierra smirk. "Ouch, that's hurt. I can sue you for accuse me, the police never had any evidence of me killing people and being hitman." Sierra replied. "That's doesn't matter for now! We have to leave!" The woman said while checking out Ran and Koko is walking towards them. 

They about start to run again, but Sierra pointing her stun gun to the woman who now conscious on the ground. The man eyes widen now he know she's here with Bonten. "What are you looking at?" She asked and this time she pointing her stun gun to him.

Both of them is conscious on the ground. Sierra look at both of them, while Ran and Koko is tied them. "What's wrong?" Koko asked, Sierra shake her head. "Nothing." She said. She inject a pusher to them. 

~

"Tch! They still not talking. So stubborn." Koko said to Mikey in the middle room. Koko and Ran just back from torture room. Both of the police is already tortured all night long but they haven't get the information they need. "Then harsher!" Sanzu said to Ran. "We've did everything. We use every toy we had. We afraid if they are died." Koko replied.

"Actually what kind of information you all need from them?" Sierra asked. "Who's they are work for, and how far they already know." Mikey answered. "I'll handle them." Sierra said. "Sanzu, come with her." Mikey said to Sanzu and he right away stand up in excitement. 

"It's going to be fun right sweetheart?" Sanzu asked, and gulp down a pill. She grinned, her face is changed, "So much fun!" She replied and both of them going to the torture room right away. "Mikey it's looks like you should assigned one more to make sure they not kill them." Mochi said that since the last time both of them torture Hikaru till death is just terrifying. 

"Rindou, come with them." Mikey said make Rindou pissed off. He's not in mood to be in the same place with her. "I'll come too." Ran said. "Well yes, you look so worried about your little sister." Rindou said to Ran sarcastically and Ran glare at him. "Stop it both of you." Takeomi snapped them and they proceed to the torture room too.