Welcoming Party

After calling Bonten executives to throw welcoming party for Sierra, they put on a good music, drink, and get high. "You want some sweetheart?" Sanzu asked to Sierra when she staring at Sanzu pills. "Nope I'm good with this." She hold her red pills. "Okay, what is that?" He asked curiously since he never saw that one before. "Why don't you try it, darling~" She said put one pills on her mouth, and give the rest to Sanzu.

Sanzu look at the pill in curiousity since he never seen one before. He smell it, then grab few pills and gulped it down. "Take is slow, Sanzu.." she said worriedly when she noticed he gulped few of it. "Aw, you're worried of me sweetheart? No need to cause I can handle any drugs." He said with confident and Sierra just chuckled. "Let's see then.." she answered and clinging her margarita with him. He smirked and gulp his margarita before he start to put the volume to the max and heat up the party.

But what Sierra worried is true, Sanzu is high as Tokyo Tower after taking that pills. He's in euphoria, singing out loud while taking more and more margarita. "How high are you right now Sanzu?" Sierra asked Sanzu who's now stand up on the table while singing out loud.

He grinned and slide next to Sierra. "Tokyo Tower!!" He yelled. She laugh, "You sure it's Tokyo Tower? Not Effiel Tower?" She asked. Then Sanzu furrowed his forehead, "Yeah, may be Eiffel Tower.." he answered after he's think about it really seriously. She laugh.

"What the heck he take actually?" Kakucho asked Sierra who keep laughing watching Sanzu sing. "It's just new things in the market, they said it's like 3x Cocaine, and it looks like true.." She said while laughing and Kakucho chuckled. "Since Sanzu is high, why don't we let him handle Hikaru?" Mochi asked to Mikey.

"Sure. Sanzu and Sierra can handle Hikaru. You have to come too, only to make sure everything is clean." Mikey said. Sierra who hear about it laugh, "I'll make it as clean as possible boss!" She said half laugh. People can see she's high too, but not as worst as Sanzu.

Three of them now in Bonten headquarters underground. They use the underground as torture room, or prison for special occasions like these. After Mochi opened the door, Sanzu right away step in and leading way to Hikaru who's now tied on a chair.

He seems still unconscious. Sierra notice Sanzu glint is changed since he entered the room, his glint is evil yet playfull. Sierra tilted her head with innocent face, she got feeling Sanzu will match her well.

Sanzu grab a steel and bang it to Hikaru head without hesitation bring Hikaru conscious right away. He groaned while blood is now dripping down from his forehead.

"Wakey wakey!" Sanzu said to Hikaru. He look up to Sanzu, then to Mochi, and last one to Sierra. He widened his eyes, "You!! Fucking bitch!" He yelled right away following with tons of curses to Sierra. "How dare you betray me?!" He said.

Sierra smirked, she come to him, grab his chin and motioning it to facing her. "Sorry darling, I've got a deal 2 second faster with Bonten before with you." She said. "Betray is never on my dictionary." She added and Sanzu laugh.

"Cut the talk, ready to start the party sweetheart?" He asked and pass another steel to Sierra. She easily catch it and put it on a fireplace there. Her other hand is now grab a whip, "Let's partyyy!!" She yell in excitement.

"Why it looks like both of you are made for each other?" Mochi asked while looking at Hikaru who's now can't be recognize. For hours Sanzu and Sierra hit him with steel like playing golf, when she bored she will turning Hikaru up side down to whip him.

Hikaru unconscious for one or two times but she will hit him with burned steel to make Hikaru awake. Scream and tears that can be heard make them more and more brutal. 

This is the first time Mochi see someone who had no mercy as same as Sanzu. Both of them smirked while look at each other when Hikaru dead. "It's look like what Mochi said is true, we're made for each other, sweetheart~" Sanzu said and Sierra blow a kiss to him. Mochi who saw all of this just speechlessly shaking his head.

After clean up the body, Sanzu and Sierra is cleaning up the blood that scattered at their body and back to the party with others. Sanzu now is more calm and choose to just chilling with the music while gulping his margarita and talking to Takeomi and Mochi.

After a few more hours, "I'll call it a day." Takeomi said and leave with Mochi. "Yeah, old man need more rest.." Sanzu mumbling while gulping his Margarita again. "High and drunk sweetheart?" Sierra asked while Sanzu just chuckled. "It's dawn already. We all should call it a day.." Rindou said when he look at the clock and it's 3 a.m.

"What he take is really kicking in him." Koko commented to Sanzu who now half asleep. "Come on!" Ran said and help Sanzu to walk to his room. Sierra laugh a little when Sanzu waving and giving her a flying kiss before he go away. 

Now it's only Kakucho, and Sierra left there. "Kaku, where's my room?" Sierra asked. "What's with 'Kaku'? Don't rename me." He said and she giggling. "Isn't it a lovely nickname for you Kaku~?" She asked with cute tone. Kakucho chuckled.

"You're high and tipsy." He said and she nodded. "Yeah, I'm a high and tipsy. A little. Sorry." She said and shake her head make Kakucho chuckled.

"Follow me." Kakucho said and she gladly following him. "Mikey told me that tomorrow you can start to fill up your room with your things, and Ran will assist you tomorrow." He said and open a room for her. The room is huge. But it only had a king bed and a dressing table with mirror.

"So, I will customize my own room?" She asked. "Yap, we don't decorate our own room, but it looks like you'll like to decorate it so we leave it only with bed and table." He said. "Just say that all of you just a bunch of lazy man even to put some furniture in it." She talk back bluntly because of high and drugs that earn a chuckled from Kakucho before he left.

She come to the bathroom, "Not bad.." when she look there's a shower, bathtub, and jacuzzi. She take a warm shower, and right away smash her body to her king sized bed. She put on her earphone in her right, and activate it.

"Ai, wake me up at 08.00 a.m. I need to decorated my new room tomorrow." She ordered. "Yes, Sierra-sama." Ai replied, "Got me reference for room decoration, and scan this room while I'm sleep." She command. "Yes, Sierra-sama. Please get a sleep, your drunk and high level is almost reach 50% your limit. Take a good rest." Ai said and right after that she fell a sleep.