Bloody Breakfast of The Best Graduate

This morning Bonten had a good breakfast together and Sierra told the whole headquarter to remind silent since she had a really important presentation after breakfast today. "What kind of presentation?" Ran asked. "It's my final exam to finish my thesis. If I made it then I'll be get my master degree. I'm will graduate!" She said excitedly. 

"It's kinda surprising actually that crazy girl like you had a master degree from Havard." Takeomi said. The maid clean up the tip of the teapot before pour some tea to Mikey glass. Sierra who sit next to Mikey throw the glass away to the maid and right away pull out her gun to her cheeks. Bonten is surprised. 

"Tell me beautiful, who send you?!" Sierra asked. "I don't know what you mean.." she said while close her eyes, she trembling and that's make Sierra laugh. With her other hand she grab the teapot. She grab her mouth, opened it, "No! Please!" She pleaded.

"I just want you to taste the tea." She said and closing it to her mouth. "I will say everything but please let me leave. I had a daughter she still 15 years old." She said with tears flowing from her eyes. "Okay what is this?" Rindou now stand up to the maid too.

"Who send you?" Sierra asked again. "I was ordered by Mouri Group to kill Mikey. They give me poison that has no color, no taste, and no smell. I put it on the tip of the teapot." She confess. "Please spare me. My daughter had kidney cancer, I did this to pay her hospital bills." She cried. 

"I can't kill someone like you. You just a victim." She said and pull her to a hug. That's make Bonten is kinda surprised with her attitude. She had soft spot too? "Let's settle this in a good way." She said and take out her small dagger and stab her from behind. Bonten smirked, that's her. A crazy girl with had no mercy. 

The maid cried, "You're the most disgusting devil, I hope you rotten to the hell." she said. "Let's donate your kidney. She must be needed it." Sierra whispered to her and she look at her with confusion, why she said that? Why rotten devil like her will do that for her child? She fall, and coughing more blood. Sierra smirked to her before facing other Bonten.

"She said you're rotten devil.." Rindou said while laughing. She smirked. "Yeah yeah.. I'm such a rotten devil.." She said then command the Bonten members to take her out and clean things up. "Give her to the doctor to get her kidneys and do the surgery for her child." She said. "Woah.. You're really a rotten devil.." Koko said being sarcastic to her while she just smile. 

She had no mercy to the one she will kill, because she know exactly they are all bad people, criminals, that will do anything for their own benefit even it's mean to do bad things. But she know exactly too that kind people is exist, and the only kind people she believe is child. She way to far from crazy bitch who had no mercy when she know that there's child future hanging on it. 

Suddenly her phone is ringing. She look at the phone and look at all of them, "All of you better quiet. This is my lecturer." She said in threatening tone. She answered the call, "Good morning Mr. Lestrade. May I help you?" She said with the most soft and polite tone Bonten ever heard from her. 

They right away hold their laugh, some of them is rolled their eyes, and some of them just in awe seeing her. She answered with smile and even her glance is difference. "I understand. See you at the presentation today. I won't disappoint you. Have a good day." She said and close the call. 

"Do you had double personalities sweetheart?" Sanzu asked. She laugh, "Just a little act here and there to work things out." She said and stand up, "I'm going for my presentation, wish me luck!" She said and waving good bye to them.

She enter her room setting things for her online presentation when Ran and Rindou is coming in. "We want to watch your presentation if you don't mind?" Ran asked. She nodded, "Sure." She said and they come in take a seat beside the monitor she prepared.

"I'm so nervous. If I can do it well, 2 years of learning will be done." She said. "Not aiming for doctor?" Rindou asked and she shake her head. "No. That's too much. No need to drawing public attention." She answered and then she give sign to them to remind quiet and they nodded.

She start the online meeting, and do her presentation. "She looks so professional. I didn't even notice she's our little sister that used to bath with blood." Rindou mumbling to Ran and Ran smile to him. "I'm just so proud of her. Pursue her dream even she's a criminal." He said back to Rindou.

The presentation ended, the lecturer give her a few questions that Sierra can answered easily. That's wrapping the whole online meeting. "Sierra as always you're impressive." Mr Lestrade praise her. "Well I guess we have our best graduate here." He added and Sierra eyes widen.

She surprised, "You-you are not joking right Mr. Lestrade?" She said shuttering. Ran and Rindou is stand up can't contain their excitement. "Yes Miss Sierra. You're pass this final exam and got the perfect score. You're the best graduate this year! Congratulations!" He annouced and Sierra smile so bright. "Thank you Mr. Lestrade." She thank him. Not long after that she close the online meeting.

Ran and Rindou right away come to her, congratulate, and give her hugs. "You did it little sis!" Rindou said and hug her. He even fling her around. Ran is laying a forehead kiss to her. "Congratulations my lovely sister!" He said and Sierra kiss their cheeks. "Thank youu! I'm so happy!" She said.

Ran and Rindou is going out to tell other Bonten and she call Wakasa right away. "Imaushi! I've done it. The master. I've become the best graduate in master of technology in Harvard!" She said in the phone.

"Really? Congratulations! You did it well!" His voice is so excited, she can imagine his smile. "Let's meet! I want to celebrate it with you!" She said. "You have to celebrate it with Bonten." He replied.

"Will you come and join us?" She asked. Wakasa is silent for a moment. "Please? Senju and Benkei should come too." She said. "Ask Bonten first. If they're okay then tell me." Wakasa replied. "They will be fine. Really!" She said and Wakasa chuckled. "Ask first." He said. "All right. I'll text you." She said and Wakasa close the call.

When she entered the middle room, other Bonten executives is congratulate her, only Mikey who's back to sleep after breakfast is not there. "Let's celebrate it!" Sanzu said. "Party tonight? That would be perfect!" Rindou replied. "About the celebration. May I invite Wakasa, Benkei, and Senju?" She asked. "No way. It's Bonten private party sis." Rindou said.

"Eh? Why?" She asked. "We don't invite other people to party inside our headquarters. Too dangerous." Ran explained, and she rolled her eyes. "Why don't you have separated party celebration too with them? You love party right? You can partying more than just once." Sanzu said to her and she nodded. "Okay then." She replied with smile.

Sierra
I'm sorry they not allowing other people that's not Bonten partying in headquarters. :(
01.03 p.m

Imaushi
It's okay. Criminal rules. Stay low.
01.03 p.m

Sierra
Let's celebrate with Benkei and Senju tomorrow?
01.04 p.m

Imaushi
We can made it tomorrow. See you.
01.04 p.m

Sierra
I miss you Imaushi~♡
01.04 p.m

Sierra
I want to hug you so bad and telling you how happy I'm right now. Just like the day I got accepted in Harvard. I hug you so tight!♡
01.10 p.m

Sierra
Tonight will be complete only if I got your hugs~ so sad to celebrating without you tonight :'(
01.15 p.m

Imaushi
Stop it spam me every 5 minutes! And enjoy your party tonight.
01.11 p.m

Sierra
Okay. But I still want to see and hug you♡
*sending virtual hug*
01.11 p.m