Kinda Lonely

She call Wakasa while walking towards her room. The moment she enter the room, she make sure she close the door and fill the tub with hot water. "Hello?" Wakasa voice can be heard from the phone. She smile, "Imaushi~ The party just done~" She said.

"I know. It's pretty late, sleep." He answered. She switch to video call and he accept it. She smile when she can saw Wakasa face. "Sleep Sierra.. It's 2 a.m.." He said with lazy face, then he yawn. Sierra remove her make up while tell him how the party going on. 

"You know somehow I hate them." She said and that's catch Wakasa attention. "Okay.. Tell me what is it about.." He asked. "They invite chicks to pleasure them. While they didn't let me to invite you!" She said in annoyed tone and Wakasa just chuckled. 

She put the phone on the bathroom facing her tub. "You're taking shower?" He asked. "Yes, the whip cream is everywhere, and champagne too." She answered while strip herself towards the shower.

"I'll ended the call." He said but Sierra grab her phone. "Why?" She asked. "You're naked! Don't turn the camera to low!" He asked. "Let's have call sex Imaushi~" She said with wink and Wakasa sighed. "Don't bath too long, and sleep well." He said. "No, wait-" She stopped when Waka close the call. 

She sighed, "It's just a little lonely when I know everyone had someone to accompany.." She mumbling sadly and continue to showering and take a hot bath. After relaxing herself she put on the most comfortable pajamas on her and her phone ring. She look at the screen and a smile formed. 

"Miss me already?" She asked. "Why are you not sleep yet?" Wakasa voice can be heard. She lay on her bed. "I just lay on my bed." She replied. "You know, it's kinda lonely when I know everyone had someone to accompany.. But now it's not because you call me.." She said. 

"Why don't you tell me about your day today?" She asked. Wakasa start to tell her how his day is going on. She listen to his voice while smiling. She must be crazy smiling over a voices, but she don't mind to be crazy as long as it's for Wakasa. She love him that much.

"Are you still listening Sierra?" Wakasa is talking from her phone. There is no reply. Wakasa chuckled when he hear a soft breath of her. She's sleeping already while listening to him. "Good night, and sleep well then." He said and close the call.

~

Sierra wake up, take a shower, and drag herself to the kitchen. She starving, so she decided to open the fridge find anything that she can eat but none of it. She slam the fridge door. "What a temper early in the morning.." Takeomi just appeared on the kitchen is commented.

She ignore him and walk out the headquarters after giving him a death stare. "What's wrong with her?" Takeomi mumbling. She back with a bag of Taiyaki and chew two of it already. She sit on the kitchen counter and eat there silently. "Taiyaki in the morning? I want one!" Rindou who just come right away snatch a Taiyaki from her bag. 

"Ugh! Your hand is dirty and you put it on full bag of Taiyaki, Rin nii!" She madly protest to him. Rindou is startled with Sierra reaction, it's unusual for her to mad over small things like that. She throw a full bag of Taiyaki to him. Luckily he manage to catch it. "I don't want any of it anymore!" She snap at him and just chew the one in her hand.

"What's with this attitude Sierra?" Rindou asked in confused. He look at Takeomi who already there to ask for an answered but he just shrugging in reply. "Morning sweetheart." Sanzu said and about to lay a kiss on her temple. But she dodge it, "Don't come to me! You smell like a whore!" She snap at Sanzu.

Sanzu is startled. "I smell fine." Sanzu said while sniffing himself. Sierra glare at Sanzu. "Are you waking up in the wrong side of bed?" Rindou asked to her. "Ugh! Just don't disturb me!" She snap at them once again before leave them there in confusion.

Sierra head to her room and close the door. She still feel hungry, she only had 2 Taiyaki before she throw it to Rindou. She sighed, "I'm too emotional this morning.." She mumbling. She turn the AC to the max cold and lay herself in her bed. 

"Ai, put on speaker my favorite playlist. I want to sleep, make sure the song is slow song." She command through her phone. Ai right away put the song, she pull the blanket all over her, and start to drive away to dream land.

She awake when someone knock her door. "Sierra?" Ran voice can be heard behind the door. "Come in Ran nii.." Sierra said and she sit up in her bed. "Are you okay? I heard what happen this morning.. You seem angry about something.." Ran asked softly.

She sighed. "I'm just in a bad mood. I'll apologize to them." She said and Ran smile. "Rindou even buy a bag of Taiyaki for you." Ran said and she chuckled. "I feel bad for him. He just ask one from mine and I'm being such a bitch." She said and now both of them walk to the middle room. 

When she enter the middle room. She come to hug Sanzu. "You not smell like whore, you smell so great Sanzu. I'm sorry." She said and he smile pat her hair. "It's okay sweetheart." He replied and now she look at Takeomi. "I'm sorry for ignoring you early in the morning." She said and Takeomi nodded. 

Rindou come with a bag of Taiyaki. "I'm sorry, I will make sure to wash-" Rindou sentence cut off by her. "It's not your fault. I'm just being a bitch this morning." She said and hug Rindou this time. "Sorry nii chan." She said while burying her face in his chest. He smile, "I bough you new one." He replied with smile and she giggling. 

"I'll bring these to my room, and don't disturb me today." She said and they let her back to her room. The moment they can't see her again, Sanzu said "She's weird." He is in confusion. "She mad to everyone about anything, then suddenly she's being so obedient and apologize to everyone. That's not her." Takeomi added. 

Ran look at Rindou who's nodded in agree. "Who know what will happen? This morning she just mad and snap at us. What if she slay us this evening?" Sanzu said and Takeomi take out his phone to call Wakasa. Wakasa who hear it laugh out loud. "Don't laugh! We don't know what to do!" Takeomi replied, "Don't do anything. I'll be there." He said.