Couple Mission?

Sierra is in the middle room take a sip of her espresso while reading her book when Mochi and Takeomi come to join her. "Study little girl?" Takeomi asked and Sierra nodded, "You sound like an old man.." Mochi said, "I'm just 37 okay!" He talk back that bring laugh to Sierra who hear about it. "Well, you're too much Mochi, He still looks hot for 37 years old.." She replied.

"Sierra.. Can you get Mochi.. Oh.. Both of you already here.." Mikey said right after come in to the middle room and notice they sit together. "Another mission?" Sierra asked.

Mikey nodded make Sierra close her books, and walk in to Mikey room with Mochi. "This is going to be my first couple mission! So excited!" She said while Mochi chuckled, "Well, not going to lie, it will be interesting.." He said back.

Mikey asked them to do some research first since it is a mysterious criminal organization. He didn't have a lot of information about them, but one thing for sure this criminal organization is kill some of Bonten members. "I was wondering who the fuck is brave enough to kill our men." Mochi mumbling when he heard that from Mikey. 

"Whoever they are find and kill all of them." Mikey said. "Yes boss." Mochi and Sierra said then leave the room. "I'll do some research by program now." Sierra said, "I'll collect information first from people." Mochi replied. "Dude, I like the way we work.." she said and they high five. 

It's been 5 days since Mikey give that mission. Sierra almost never left her computer, while Mochi hand is full of paper all the time, they got a lot of photos, and articles that pinned in the white board. They have a good coordination as team, they work really efficient, and complete each other very well. 

They work hard enough to gather information about this organization until they barely shower, eat, or even sleep. Mochi has this working style since a long time, while Sierra can't leave the task alone if it's not done. The other Bonten executives sometimes bring them food, remind them to shower, and take a rest.

"They had been here and there, but they hide their presence so well." Mochi said while looking at the white board that almost full with articles of murder and another criminal news. Sierra biting her teeth while her eyes is glued to the screen.

"They had a decent hacker. I found their website, but It's hard to break through it. Shit!" She said pissed off. They are not stuck, but they know their progress is too slow. 

"Both of you need some energy to keep work." Ran said just coming in to the room, he bringing some take out food to them. They both sighed at the same time, and look at Ran. "It's really that hard? I'll gladly help." He said while prepare the food in the table near there. Mochi and Sierra come to him and sit in to grab some food. 

"They just really good at hiding." Mochi said. "Hmm.. Untraceable type huh? Just like when we looking for Sierra information.." Ran added, "Yeah, she appear here and there in criminal news, but to know any information about her is so hard since she clean up the body well, she hide her personal information well too." Mochi said make Sierra stopped this time, she freeze. 

She right away stand up, and come to her computer typing few things. "Sierra? What's wrong?" Ran asked her. But she didn't even answer him, she focus as laser. Out of sudden her computer screen turn to blue, and error notification is appeared. She turn to Mochi and Ran with smirked. "I got them!!" She yelled so happily and come to hug Mochi. 

"How you do it?" Ran asked in confused. "I realized because Ran said 'untraceable' I try to trace them with the same work way as I do, and eventually they use almost the same pattern with me. That's why I can get them! It will only take 15 minutes for Ai to break through and get all the information we need!" She explained. "Good job Sierra!" Mochi said and pat her hair. 

"What about ice cream to celebrate this?" Ran asked. "I want vanilla one, with lots of chocolate crumbs!!" She said excitedly. Mochi is smiling so bright too. Both of them are just so happy that this whole research is going to be done. "You get yourself." Ran said to Mochi, which make him just chuckled.

"I don't even want one." He said. "Get him too Ran, Mochi Ice Cream! Mochi with ice cream strawberry in it." She said and Ran just replied, "It's because of her asked I get it for you." make Sierra and Mochi laugh.

When Ran back with ice cream, he found Sierra is sit on Mochi lap while both of them look at the screen. "You two become so close huh?" He asked. "Jealous?" Mochi asked with smirked but Ran decided to ignore it. "Aw, really? Are you jealous?" Sierra teased Ran with such a cute tone that make Mochi laugh. 

Ran just give death stare that make her laugh a little before stand up and come to him giving him a hug. "Don't worry, nii chan is still the best!" She said and lay a kiss on his cheeks. "We got this done because of you anyway." She said make his mouth curved up a little.

"She know exactly how to make you happy Ran, may be even better than Rindou? Your own brother.." Mochi commented, while Sierra just smile and eat her ice cream. "Brother and sister sure had difference." Ran replied. 

~

"From the force side we won, they just small mysterious organization. But I think there should be surprised for us. Since they skilled enough to hide themselves well." Sierra stated after Mikey look all the information they got. Mikey looks like think about it for a while.  "Bring Haitani, and finish them tonight." Mikey said and they nodded. "Yes boss." 

Mochi and Sierra told both of Haitani to meet them at the place they have been agreed but there's no sign of Haitani Brothers. "They late. It's already 30 minutes." Sierra said. Mochi nodded. "Something is strange." Mochi said, he look at the building that they will attack soon. 

"Ai, where's Ran?" Sierra asked to Ai, and she right away search him. "According to the coordinate, he's already in that building Sierra-sama." Ai answered. "They got Haitani Brothers." Sierra said to Mochi, he surprised. It's not easy to get both of them. "Let's just crush them!" Mochi said. "Wait, I have a plan." Sierra said with smirk.  

Mochi coming in with his men right away start the fight. Mochi with his monstrous strength start to beat all the enemies. Some of them punch, shoot, even bring steel and stick to beat all of them. Mochi and his men is known well as the division who had the biggest strength in Bonten. "Focus to make way! We're going to the 8th floor!" Mochi said and start to move with his men. 

"Ai, guide me to Ran and Rindou." Sierra said while crawling in the ventilation way. Ai one by one directing her to the nearest way out to Ran and Rindou. "Sierra-sama, after this you have to come out and take lift to the 8th floor." Ai said. "Of course, I don't want to crawl up till 8th floor." She replied with chuckled. 

She got our from the ventilation way with ease. The guard has been distracted to Mochi and his man, this make her move more freely. She come in to the lift and hit the 8th floor. Sierra load her gun, and pull the trigger ready to shoot. "Ai, tell the condition at 8th floor." She said. Ai who already in their system, reach the CCTV and tell Sierra how many man already there. She smirked, "Let's start the party!" She said and the lift door opened.