The Best

A week has passed and doctor let Sierra discharge from hospital, so today she back to Bonten headquarters. "You don't need to come here Ran. Wakasa is here to help me. See you at Bonten headquarters." She said on the phone to Ran and close the call.

"Sierra." Wakasa call her. "Kei. Call my real name when there's no one around Imaushi." Sierra said with smile. "Kei, from now on you can rely on Bonten more. Don't rely on me too much." He said make Sierra smile fell off from her face.

"Why is it? Am I burden you too much?" She asked. "They are clearly can covered all your needs more than I'm. They can handle all things you need, they own this hospital to cover you, they love you." He said.

"Ran and Rindou said to me, that they will make sure you're safe and sound, you will all covered and even spoiled. They are the best for you." Wakasa said. "They can't replace you Imaushi, you're the best for me. No one will ever understand me as much as you." Sierra said right away.

"It's only matter of time for them to know your habit Kei. I'm the only one who accompany you for almost ten years. I'm the best for you because no one else. Not because I really the best for you." Wakasa explained.

Sierra didn't want to talk back to him. He always think about something deeply before say it out loud. Wakasa can see clearly her glint is turn to anger. She pissed off. "Come on Kei. You now what I said is true." Wakasa said.

Sierra remind silent and Wakasa sighed. They silently packing her things in the luggage and Wakasa drive her to Bonten headquarters. He help her bring the luggage inside the headquarters.

"I've wait for you little sis!" Ran said and right away give her hug but she didn't hug him back. In the middle room there's Takeomi, Sanzu, and Rindou that welcome them with smile. Ran release her hug and notice Sierra is not in a good mood.

"What's wrong with that pouted face?" Ran asked. "It's nothing." Sierra replied fast and didn't even look at Ran. "Ouch, someone is sensitive." Rindou commented. "That's not how you replied to your bother, Sierra." Wakasa scold her and she turn back to facing him.

"Stop telling me what to do!" She snapped him out of sudden make Bonten executives there startled."You never leave me everytime I need you, all this time! The whole 10 fucking years! That's what makes you the best and no one can't replace you!" She said firmly.

Ran is surprised at her attitude. Sierra always calm in Bonten. She never angry, when she angry she just turn into bitch who teasing around the people who pissed her off. So it's a new side that Bonten knew about her.

Ran look at Wakasa, both of them made eye contact for a second before Wakasa sighed, "Is that what your problem is? I'm saying that I'm no the best for you?" He asked. "Not because I tell you to rely more on Bonten than to me?" He asked again. She grab her luggage while glare at him before she left without saying anything.

Wakasa massage his temple. He know the answer already. "First time seeing her like this?" He asked to Ran and other Bonten members there. They nodded, and he chuckled. "If she still talk back to you, then you got the wrong answer, if she silent and glare at you, then you got the right answer why she pissed off." Wakasa explained and they are nodded in acknowledgment.

~flashback few days ago

"I know Sierra is really close to you. Even she keep saying she love you and anything. I know too she rely on you the most. But I seriously want to take care of her as my little sister. So I have a favor to asked." Ran said. Wakasa is sit right in front of him.

"What is it?" He asked. "She should rely more on her family than you." Ran said. Wakasa nodded. "Yeah, if she had family she normally rely to her family more than me." Wakasa said and Ran smile.

Ran is kinda afraid that Wakasa is not going to let her go, but he agreed easily. "I'll tell her to rely more on Bonten. I know too that Bonten can cover her more than me." Wakasa said. Ran smile hear that.

"You know, I respect you Wakasa Imaushi." Ran said and Wakasa furrowed. "Out of sudden?" He asked and Ran smirked. "You love her yet you let her go that easy to me." Ran said make Wakasa chuckled. 

"Ran, stop talking about I love her or anything." He replied ignorantly, "I'm a man to Waka. I know you love her. I don't know if you love her as a woman, a child, or anything I don't know. But one thing for sure is you love her" Ran said.

Wakasa look at him lazily. "Your point is already clear. I gotta go." Wakasa said and just want to leave there but he stopped by what Ran said. 

"I'm not gonna let her be with you as a couple Waka. I'm sorry, you know it too.. 10 years difference is too much.." Wakasa stopped a while but then just walk away from there.

~

Sierra take out all the stuff in the luggage in her bed and come out right away to give back the luggage to Wakasa. Since the luggage belong to him and he's waiting for it. Wakasa still there talking to Ran when she come to him and give the luggage madly.

He suddenly hold her wrist. "I understand what you mean, I'm the best in your eyes, okay I accept that. So stop with the mad attitude." Wakasa said. She look at him then to his hand who hold her wrist, she was a little happy with what he said. She know herself too that she can't mad too long to Wakasa.

"Okay. I'm not mad." She replied this time earn chuckled from Ran. "I've told you." Wakasa said to Ran make her rolled her eyes and pinch Wakasa's belly. She protest like a child, make Bonten's executives there chuckled with her childish attitude.

"If you not mad, then stop that pouted face and give me a smile. I want to head home." Wakasa said. "You can just head home, no need my pouted face or my smile. Just go." She said back and Takeomi just shake his head.

"You really raising a child Waka~" Takeomi commented make Wakasa chuckled. Sierra hate when someone mention that Wakasa is treating her as a child, because she love him, and she did her best to make sure Wakasa see her as a woman.

Sierra is about to come to Takeomi and take him down but Wakasa clinging her hand on her neck, hugging her from back. "Easy tiger." He said to Sierra who stopped right away. Not everyday Wakasa hug her. She blushed right away even though she did her best not to show it.

The other Bonten is chuckled seeing her reaction. "All of you have to tell others not to make that kind of joke. She's going to hunt anyone who said that she's child in my eyes." Wakasa explained. "She's woman in my eyes." Wakasa added and that's make Sierra faced turn as red as tomato.

"Satisfied enough tiger?" Wakasa asked and she just silently nodded. "And I've told you before.. Don't kill anyone just because of that reason." He added and loosen his hug.

"I'm going home guys. Just call me if you need help." He said and drag the luggage while Ran and Takeomi accompany him to the exit. "He said I'm woman in his eyes.." she mumbling slightly and smile.