Jealously?

"Mikey, I have no mission right? I need to go to work." She said make Mikey looks confused. "What work?" He asked. "Work in the legal company. Don't forget that I'm just employee of IT company.." Sierra replied. "Ah right.. Yes, you can go." Mikey replied. 

"Actually I'm kinda curious why you had to work there." Takeomi who light up his cigarette asked, and she smile, "Well, it give you a lot of benefit if you're working solo." Sierra said. "As a hacker it keeps you up to date with technological development, you can access IT document that usually secret. Not just that it makes you look normal, and even had alibi when police is investigate you." Sierra explained. 

"Since you're now working at Bonten. You don't need that anymore right?" Takeomi asked back. "Yeah I don't really need it. But just in case you kick me out from Bonten alive?" She said with smirk that make Mikey chuckled. "Yeah. Good preparation little sis." Ran who just come in to the middle room with Rindou replied. 

"You're heading out?" He asked when he notice she wear all black western style shirt and trousers that make her look semi formal. "Yeah, going to work." She replied. "Isn't you usually working remote?" He asked. "I had to hang out with other employee too to make me sound normal." She replied and earn a chuckled from Ran. 

"Smart girl. Let me take you." Ran said. "I'm going to Shibuya." She said. "It's okay." Ran said with smile. "Isn't we're going to Roppongi?" Rindou asked annoyingly to Ran. "Yes, after drop her." Ran replied. "I can go to work by myself." Sierra said, she know Rindou is not happy with Ran's idea to drop her first. 

"You hear her, she can just go to work by herself." Rindou repeat her and surely Rindou is not happy with her coming with them. "We're just going to drop her Rindou. Don't be childish." Ran said with glare to Rindou. 

Today Ran and Rindou is asking a day off to Mikey. They usually ask one day off for them to spend it together. Only both of them, something like brother's day. Rindou just doesn't like that Sierra is joining them, even it's just dropping her. Rindou just rolled his eyes. 

"Surprisingly you made him mad at your brothers day?" Takeomi chuckled and Sierra is surprised. "Brothers day? That's cute! You two should take your quality time. Don't bother me. I'll go by myself, if my co-worker see me coming down from such a luxury car of Haitani.. They will be such a drama.." She said, and Ran is pouted.

"Really you pouted?" Sierra in disbelief to Ran and laugh. "I had to admit that I'm sad my little sister declined me." He said dramatically make Rindou rolled his eyes for the second time. "Are you going to be like this the whole day? Come on Ran!" Rindou said and Sierra bite her lips. Rindou is mad. 

She grab her black clutch, "I'm going by my self." She declared and walk out from there before any further drama. "Actually she act pretty normal on ordinary days." Takeomi commented. "Yes she's had lots personalities, when she hold weapon, when she deceiving people, and when she being normal people. They said she had a lot of face." Mikey said.

"Deep inside she's kind Mikey. I've talk to her before and she's not that kind of snake." Ran said before left with Rindou. Mikey just stay silent. "She start to make others like her." Takeomi said and Mikey nodded. 

"It looks like you really like her." Rindou said to Ran who's driving now. "Both of you are alike. She remind me of you." He said and Rindou chuckled, "I'm totally not like her at all." he said make Ran smile. "See? Even both of you had same reaction." Ran replied. 

"Just get to know her more Rin, she's nice person. You're gonna had a lot of fun with her." Ran added make Rindou remind silent. What Rindou afraid is true, Sierra is all over Ran head. He keep talk about her when he had lunch, strolling around Roppongi, shopping, or anything they did. It's make Rindou uncomfortable but he decided to just hold it in.

They decided to had dinner in a stall that famous for their sashimi. It's used to be their favorite since they child. After they sit, Rindou notice someone. "Who are you looking at?" Ran asked and turn his head to the direction of Rindou eyes. Sierra was there.

"Sierra? Let's invite her." Ran said and he's about to call her but Rindou stopped him. "Don't call her." He said. "Why? She looks like alone here." Ran asked. He didn't realized that Rindou jealous to her, almost like hate her at this point. "It's the only day I can peacefully enjoy it with you. It's once a year. I don't want anyone join us." He said seriously.

"She's nice person. I believe both of you will be besties in no time. Believe me." Ran said convincing Rindou. "No Ran. I get enough with her. You've talk about her all day. And no, she's not joining us." Rindou said. Ran sighed.

"She had an older brother around our age. He's died when she's child, when she talk about it, she seem miss him so much Rin. I feel empathy to her, I can't imagine lost you just like she lost her older brother. I just want to treat her nicely, like an older brother for him." Ran explained. 

"You just know her few days! Don't act like you're her real brother! You're my brother!" Rindou snapping him, make few people look at them and Ran is now glare at him. Sierra is looking at Haitani's table in surprise. She didn't know she will meet them here. She just craving for sashimi, and the best sashimi she know is in Roppongi, so she went there and accidently she hear what Rindou said clearly.

"It looks like I'm spoiling you too much." Ran said and stand up from there. Ran is calm but Rindou know he's angry to him. He just keep it inside and Rindou is kinda surprise. Ran never like this before, he never angry to him over anyone else. His older brother will be the one who stand beside him above anyone else, even tough what he do something wrong.

But today, he left him just because of Sierra? A girl who he just know? Ran left from there, leaving Rindou all alone. "Who is she actually? Why she catch Ran attention that much?" Rindou mumbling.